Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, mariomania1234 said:

She hasn't though?

Anyway, when the single is released this fall I think everyone will realize why they loved her again in the first place.

You still belive that she's gonna release this year? Do I have to remind you of all the betreyals she's done in her career.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee
3 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Good. The 10% left will be the fans who aren't annoying af and selfish. Some of us are just here to support Gaga the artist, not Gaga the celebrity. 

I'm willing to bet this is totally wrong and there will be a good of amount of fans left who are bitter as **** and roaming GGD everyday still 

mariomania1234
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

You still belive that she's gonna release this year? Do I have to remind you of all the betreyals she's done in her career.

Yes. It's been pretty much confirmed by a bunch of people and Gaga herself.

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, mariomania1234 said:

Yes. It's been pretty much confirmed by a bunch of people and Gaga herself.

I hope you're right

:interestinga:

SpaceAce
2 minutes ago, Rising said:

I'm willing to bet this is totally wrong and there will be a good of amount of fans left who are bitter as **** and roaming GGD everyday still 

Well I hope they give up sooner than later. They're mentally ill. Just let go kids - live your life vicariously through somebody else. 

donutellha

Honestly I don't listen to Gaga's music that often. 

Hopefully LG5 will change that. 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

President Trump

I still listen to ha all the time but mainly just applause. every now and then scheibe marry the night and heavy metal lover. With paparazzi on my iPod because it's beautiful I just Neva listen to it

applause all day tho 

Ma ma pa pa pa

RainingOnMe

I lost interest too :\

But then I found queen Allie X. Listen to ha, she's amazing.

Noah X

I haven't listened to her in forever too but I still follow her patiently for new music

26 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Stop pretending that everything is OK. Gaga lost it. End thread.

I never said everything is OK. Both the title and the OP were extensively edited, it was originally about op not listening to GaGa music anymore. :emma: GaGa isn't in a good place right now but that doesn't make her body of work bad all of a sudden

Mister Gaga

You are not alone.

I use this site more as a pop forum than as a gaga forum, only because i like to be here and you guys are funny, comprehensive and cool people in general (god knows how horrible and superficial ATRL is).

But i lost interest in gaga too...i barely think about her. I'd even say that Lana is my new fave. But, well, i guess is life...

codymonster

It would only make sense to lose interest though, since she hasn't released anything in like 3 years. 

I'm lucky, and I stan every breath she breathes, so my little stan heart is satisfied every time she posts a selfie or performs La Ve En Rose :gaycat:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, SpaceAce said:

Good. The 10% left will be the fans who aren't annoying af and selfish. Some of us are just here to support Gaga the artist, not Gaga the celebrity. 

Don't fight guys. :grr:

Archived