Haroon
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what an eloquent answerĀ :neyde:

Thank you :blush:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I want a stage similar to the born this way ball where there is a pit sectioned off from the rest of the crowd. But I want the stage to look prettier and not that horrible black colour. Something like the atrave stage but with a pit section if possible.Ā 

I've also always thought that Gaga should have a stage that comes far out into the whole standing section so she's right in the centre of the arena.Ā 

But I definitely would like some nice visuals like the tornado from the monster ball.Ā 

But I am happy for her to come up with something new to wow us with. Because I've liked every stage set up so far.Ā 

hausofgay

- full length songs

- lovegame

- no art

- better choreographer

- better drummer

- iconic stage design

- Budapest date

My pronouns are fĆ¢g/fĆ¢ggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

MonsterPawPR

- Gaga x Intel pleaseĀ :hor:

- a new disco stickĀ :stalkga:

- when the tour is finished, a DVD pleaseĀ :queenga:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Sam Dey

everything the artrave didn't have

(interludes, mashups,Ā a good amount of btw songs, structure, quality, different concepts like the monster ball, maybe a storyline)

and nothing that the artrave did have

(cheap looking costumes, 10393 different wigs, liveĀ costume changes, a very confusing stage, too much cocaine, etc...)

QueenGaga
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

just small changesĀ :sis:Ā i think she's bored of dancing same choreo for 10 yearsĀ :wtfga:

8 actuallyĀ 

donutellha

A lower stage, please.

Lots of people broke their neck trying at see Gaga's head during the artRAVE.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

8 actuallyĀ 

i knowĀ :neyde:Ā i just wanted to circle it on 10Ā :neyde:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

A lower stage, please.

Lots of people broke their neck trying at see Gaga's head during the artRAVE.

this!

VasilisVas

An iconic opening like Dance In The Dark/Finally. Ā Whenever I see the opening act for the Monster Ball, I get goosebumps all over my body. Ā I didn't care for the Born This Wall Ball opening and I most certainly didn't care for the artRAVE opening.Ā 

donutellha
1 minute ago, VasilisVas said:

An iconic opening like Dance In The Dark/Finally. Ā Whenever I see the opening act for the Monster Ball, I get goosebumps all over my body. Ā I didn't care for the Born This Wall Ball opening and I most certainly didn't care for the artRAVE opening.Ā 

You could FEEL the hype!

(I've only watched videos of it, but still!)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

VasilisVas
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

You could FEEL the hype!

(I've only watched videos of it, but still!)

feel the hype for what? BTW Ball and artRAVE opening?Ā 

donutellha
Just now, VasilisVas said:

feel the hype for what? BTW Ball and artRAVE opening?Ā 

The Monster Ball!

VasilisVas
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

The Monster Ball!

Yes, definitely!! I was at the Monster Ball in Atlantic City and the opening act with the huge screen, video, and that amazing mashup with countdown was the most iconic thing ever. Watching it in videos feels like you're there in real life. Ā I saw the artRAVE live, and the hype (for me at least) wasn't anywhere near as close. Ā 

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I want all the songs from LG5 to be full versions. Not the MJH/Aura mess again. A loose plot like TMB, outfits that slay, new dances for older songsĀ (but not for Bad Romance :emma:Ā It still slays), andĀ at least one verse and oneĀ chorus for Paparazzi, I still want some of it around. :emma:Ā  I think she should completely cut out some singles like Lovegame, Telephone, Judas, You and I, MTN, GUY. I think it just depends on how many songs are on LG5 tho.

Never judas or MTN

Archived