💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mariah Carey talks not branding herself in the Beginning

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

I think it's interesting, the way she thought in the first years of her career. I think it's very similar to Gaga right now.

But What I realize is, and what maybe Mariah did realize too, (Rupaul says it sometimes too): You gotta do what you do while you can do it. Do a big commercial, do a perfume, do this, do that. One Day, you'll may be left with nothing, but you can say that YOU did that, you had a perfume, you were in this big commercial etc. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

This is the best Wendy interview ever :rip: Mimi is the only person who can match the intrusive shade

OT: Can you imagine if she had focused on branding? :omg: She could have been bigger than Madonna

Noah
12 minutes ago, Nino said:

This is the best Wendy interview ever  Mimi is the only person who can match the intrusive shade

OT: Can you imagine if she had focused on branding? :omg: She could have been bigger than Madonna

Yeah, Mariah is so quick. If she wasn't a singer, she'd be on the radio

OT: I thought the same, if she said yes to all the Commercials during Music Box and Daydream - she'd be MUCH more known WW. But, I also think people would get annoyed of her. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lord Temptation

Mariah is my favourite artist of the 1990s and my second favourite pop singer after Gaga. 

Ferrer Zorola

she brands herself too much now... but in a bad, campy and cheesy way... 

LIFE IS GOOD

Thank you Gaga
1 hour ago, Noahhh said:

I think it's interesting, the way she thought in the first years of her career. I think it's very similar to Gaga right now.

But What I realize is, and what maybe Mariah did realize too, (Rupaul says it sometimes too): You gotta do what you do while you can do it. Do a big commercial, do a perfume, do this, do that. One Day, you'll may be left with nothing, but you can say that YOU did that, you had a perfume, you were in this big commercial etc. 

GURL YASSS! I love this quote

I believe in a glamorous life

Archived