Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

AHS connection

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

Guys I just wanted to ask, are all the AHS seasons connected? Do I need to watch all the previous ones before watching season 5. Can I only watch season  5 without getting confused.

NOTE: I'm just watching AHS season 5 for Gaga and don't want to watch rest of them.

ferretti

Don't worry about it. They're supposedly taking place in the same world, but you don't need to see anything other than the season you're watching at the time. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Mmm you can watch season 1, 2 and 3 in no particular order since there are no obvious connections. If you watch season 5 without watching 1 and 3 you might be a little confused. Same with season 4, you should watch season 2 to really enjoy it.

underneath the pine

flopheart

You can watch only the season you're interested in, there are connections but they aren't functional to the story

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Don't worry about it. They're supposedly taking place in the same world, but you don't need to see anything other than the season you're watching at the time. 

Thanks pal

BoomKack

Each season has it's own completely separate story. I watched Coven first (3), then Asylum (2) then Murder House (1) before watching S4 then S5. The only connections the seasons have are subtle ones, e.g. a character from S2 appears in S4, a character from S1 appears in S5.

Watching Season 5 by itself will not ruin anything or be hard to understand

Pacify Him

No, if anything, the connections act like Easter eggs.

I’m getting on your nerves

HOTNebraskaGuy

There may be a few scenes you won't get, but it's not like your missing the whole episode or anything. You should be able to watch a full season without needing to watch the others, especially if you're watching 1,2, and 3 (I know you're just watching 5, lol). 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

avalon x

If you wanna enjoy season 5 to the fullest and understand all the easter eggs and connections.. only then you should watch seasons 1 and 3 before hand.

But since you're not into the franchise then you can go ahead and just watch season 5, you'll still get the plot. Season 5 had the most connections for the ratings anyway, imo. :v:  

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

(I know you're just watching 5, lol). 

Ofcourse cause that's the only season with Gaga in it giphy.gif

Stephen

You can watch the fanedit I made that condenses the whole season into a feature length movie giphy.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Ofcourse cause that's the only season with Gaga in it giphy.gif

For now. :laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Seeka

Like everyone else said, the connections are relatively minor. They are like easter eggs. There are some casting gags you'll pick up one if you watch all the seasons, but that's about it. Some character do reappear but it won't ruin much of the storyline.

Archived