Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I DM Gaga on intagram, meltdown!

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

IntoYou1
1 minute ago, dannydevito said:

i dont get it, you're saying the other one is rude but you are being rude too lol

Cause she was rude first .. I defend myself sorry if that sound bad to you.. If she been rude then I'll be rude .. That how I am.. I'm tired of been nice in this page .. Harol can give me warning if she or he want but this people attack me first .. 

Roro

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

I'm sorry but, HAROL LMAO

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

KyliesChild
Just now, IntoYou1 said:

Sure honey I will , will you like some too.. Coña puta 

Sure honey, I will. Would you like some too, Coña Puta?

Also being in the Internet does not mean that grammar doesn't matter. I'm just saying because spamming her with messages like this is stupid already and it's not funny, it's quite bothersome.

IntoYou1

Ok bye .. Gagadaily I wish I had a way to delete this page then.. But since the harol and the team here have no options.. 

Roro

IntoYou1
2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Sure honey, I will. Would you like some too, Coña Puta?

Also being in the Internet does not mean that grammar doesn't matter. I'm just saying because spamming her with messages like this is stupid already and it's not funny, it's quite bothersome.

Ok then I was not trying to be funny .. I just post this cause I didn't have nothing to post .. And then those little monster start to comment with a shady attitude .. Like can they be nice .. Cause it will have be different if they were like oh dude this is not funny but they were making fun of me first .. So yeah I don't allow people to do that to me .. Har should just block me or delete my page .. Their no ****ing option to delete this page .. 

Roro

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, IntoYou1 said:

Ok then I was not trying to be funny .. I just post this cause I didn't have nothing to post .. And then those little monster start to comment with a shady attitude .. Like can they be nice .. Cause it will have be different if they were like oh dude this is not funny but they were making fun of me first .. So yeah I don't allow people to do that to me .. Har should just block me or delete my page .. Their no ****ing option to delete this page .. 

Then don't post. Who's obligating you to post?

Have a nice day.

NewYorkCity

Guys seriously, yeah what he did was neither funny nor mature but you are all being so rude... You are not better than him :flop: just ignore it.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Guys seriously, yeah what he did was neither funny nor mature but you are all being so rude... You are not better than him :flop: just ignore it.

Yeah I'll ignore things like this next time because it's of no use. I never said I was better than him though.

IntoYou1
5 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

That what I said .. I was not even trying to be funny or anything just send gaga a mensague about lg5 and the. They star to attack with stupid comment .. I just defend myself .. They follow gaga and they make it fun of others .. What a joke is this fan base 

Roro

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived