💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

JoJo - F**k Apologies (ft. Wiz Khalifa)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Jojo's first single from her upcoming third album is rumored to come out this friday. This comes after her buzz "tringle" released almost a year ago.

Snippet: (starts era/skip to 0:54)

2 mins of the song have leaked, i'll let u find it on your own :hor: 

eifulien

Ugh, people need to look at Jojo and reconsider whether their whining about LG5 is justified... :wtf: I still remember when she released Disaster back in freaking 2011 and was supposed to finally be the lead, 5 years after sophomore. And here we are 2-3 mixtapes later, 1 year after the tringle, 10 years after sophomore and no sight... 

And she is so talented, I feel sorry for her... :giveup: :sick:

River

Wow she's saying f-ck in a song, she's now more mature..

this is so Britney '00

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Surrealist

I love her. 

3 minutes ago, River said:

Wow she's saying f-ck in a song, she's now more mature..

this is so Britney '00

Eh..

BuzzcutSeason
7 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Ugh, people need to look at Jojo and reconsider whether their whining about LG5 is justified... :wtf: I still remember when she released Disaster back in freaking 2011 and was supposed to finally be the lead, 5 years after sophomore. And here we are 2-3 mixtapes later, 1 year after the tringle, 10 years after sophomore and no sight... 

And she is so talented, I feel sorry for her... :giveup: :sick:

Atlantic wanted to take their time and create Buzz with the tringle and now she's finally releasing the lead. I just hope they promote and she can get somewhere because even with the tringle promotion was off, and she doesn't have a good streaming audience (especially with music videos) so they really need to start from scratch with this song.

eifulien
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Atlantic wanted to take their time and create Buzz with the tringle and now she's finally releasing the lead. I just hope they promote and she can get somewhere because even with the tringle promotion was off, and she doesn't have a good streaming audience (especially with music videos) so they really need to start from scratch with this song.

Well wishing her the best. She has taken so much time that it's not really a comeback but rather a re-introduction. I mean her style, her personality and what she had to say at 14 are completely irrelevant to herself at 25. And the music industry has shifted literally a whole generation of musicians in the meantime. 

Archived