FATCAT

They didn't come for Gaga? :flop:

Change that title.

Purr more, hiss less.

HOTNebraskaGuy

This title is very misleading. :wtfga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Didymus

Twitter fans. Will they ruin the era, I wonder. I mean how ****ing annoying is that.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Twitter fans. Will they ruin the era, I wonder. I mean how ****ing annoying is that.

Let's be honest though. IHeartRadio didn't have to reply :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Kermit
Just now, Didymus said:

What era? :huh:

What's Twitter? :wacko:

What are fans? :crossed:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

littlepotter
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

He's on GGD :laughga:

chaeri pls

Didymus
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Let's be honest though. IHeartRadio didn't have to reply :rip:

True, but omg imagine all those accounts Gaga's related to in some way and how they get routinely flooded by these little disgusting baboons and their idiocy.

I dunno, I feel like this fanbase has systematically barred more mainstream interest in Gaga simply because they give off the impression that you have to be literally stupid and/or embarrassing to even be interested in her. I'd like to see that put to an end.

Music

so we aren't the only one's waiting..

they better stan when the lead is released and play it though :green:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

True, but omg imagine all those accounts Gaga's related to in some way and how they get routinely flooded by these little disgusting baboons and their idiocy.

I dunno, I feel like this fancies has systematically barred more mainstream interest in Gaga simply because they give off the impression that you have to be literally stupid and/or embarrassing to even be interested in her. I'd like to see that put to an end.

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I dunno, I feel like this fancies has systematically barred more mainstream interest in Gaga simply because they give off the impression that you have to be literally stupid and/or embarrassing to even be interested in her. I'd like to see that put to an end.

iheartradio twitter is lighthearted, they often tweet like a stans too and are carving for new gaga aswell

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I mean, looking at the stuff Justin Bieber stans post on Twitter we should be fine :air:

Archived