💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

'Marry The Night' is like a french short MASTERPICE!

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Sonata Pathetique still gives me nightmares. I listen to it when I want to cry for hours.

Purr more, hiss less.

Oriane

Perfect from the beginning to the end. I don't know how some can say the direction and the edition are bad. It's very personal, it describes exactly her vision of artistry, every single picture or sound is amazing and meaningful.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

HOTNebraskaGuy
14 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love this video but it's nowhere near my favorite but I still remember being wowed by it.

I also I can't believe how all of you trash TEOG mv on a daily basis but Applause & Alejandro are one of your favorite videos.

Q8R5g.gif

YES! I always thought I was the only one. Applause is literally her most boring MV and probably the worst IMO. 

TOEG is in the top 10 of her best music videos. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

YES! I always thought I was the only one. Applause is literally her most boring MV and probably the worst IMO. 

TOEG is in the top 10 of her best music videos. 

:what:

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

:what:

There's literally no stable anything. She couldn't even keep one look on for a minute. It's like the ARTPOP era in one music video.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

donutellha
13 hours ago, Florian said:

The video is badly directed and edited :laughga: The story is cool tho.

Didn't Gaga direct the video herself??????

:tea:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

KinneyUnderYou
43 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

There's literally no stable anything. She couldn't even keep one look on for a minute. It's like the ARTPOP era in one music video.

I respect your opinion, and I get why you hate it. I love it because it is the ARTPOP era in one video. But, It's just the first time I heard a little monster dislike the video so I was so shocked! But I respect your opinion, don't think that I'll hold pitch forks and come, YOU MUST LIKE THE APPLAUSE VIDEO AND HOW COULD YOU like delusional monsters :grr:

EdgeofTeeth

My favorite music video and one of my favorite songs of all time, judge me :diane:

Archived