Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Countess Edit

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Ok, so I was going through YouTube and saw this video, and while watching it I felt this sudden rush of pride. 

Like, this is Lady Gaga, you know? The one who waved a disco stick in the air every night on tour, the one who wore a meat dress at an award show. 

This is her now, and although she may not of been doing something everyone liked, she was doing something she truly wanted to do. And during her emotional scenes I couldn't help but smile so largely. She not only did what she wanted to do, she did it amazingly. Honestly I can't wait for season 6.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

OMonster

She so deserved that Golden Globe :giveup:

Love the edit. The Countess slayed so hard. 

subtext / fantasy

HighwayFantasy

She blew me away with every single episode. It was so surreal to meet my icon in a total new, and at the same time comfortable, way. It was her, and at the same time I had the feeling watching an actress from a very objective perspective (in a very positive way!) because i didn't knew her like that. Applause applause applause Gaga:giveup: Can't wait until Hotel is on Netflix so i can watch it in HD and in my native tongue (subs) because my English is not that good.. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

She blew me away with every single episode. It was so surreal to meet my icon in a total new, and at the same time comfortable, way. It was her, and at the same time I had the feeling watching an actress from a very objective perspective (in a very positive way!) because i didn't knew her like that. Applause applause applause Gaga:giveup: Can't wait until Hotel is on Netflix so i can watch it in HD and in my native tongue (subs) because my English is not that good.. 

Your English is perfect here. :wtf:

And yeah, I can totally relate. She was amazing. 

KinneyUnderYou

@HOTNGagaThank you so much for posting this! :D

First of all, it was the first time of me hearing Halsey's song "Gasoline". It's been on repeat since the moment this thread was posted.

Second of all, it reminded me how The Countess was an amazing character, but Hotel had the potential of becoming one of the best seasons. Unfortunately, many plots left unfinished.

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@HOTNGagaThank you so much for posting this! :D

First of all, it was the first time of me hearing Halsey's song "Gasoline". It's been on repeat since the moment this thread was posted.

Second of all, it reminded me how The Countess was an amazing character, but Hotel had the potential of becoming one of the best seasons. Unfortunately, many plots left unfinished.

AHHH same about Gasoline! I could tell it was her but I'd never heard it before watching this video. I listened to it like 5 times after, which is a lot considering I'm not that big of a fan.

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

AHHH same about Gasoline! I could tell it was her but I'd never heard it before watching this video. I listened to it like 5 times after, which is a lot considering I'm not that big a fan.

Omg me too! :excited2:

donutellha

Gorgeous! Did you color grade those shots? They look amazing!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HOTNebraskaGuy
8 hours ago, donutellha said:

Gorgeous! Did you color grade those shots? They look amazing!

I didn't make this. :stalkga:

donutellha
3 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

I didn't make this. :stalkga:

Sorry about that!

It's still an amazing edit! I love the effects and how the clips move with the music!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HOTNebraskaGuy
59 minutes ago, donutellha said:

Sorry about that!

It's still an amazing edit! I love the effects and how the clips move with the music!

Me too! I wish I was talented enough to make it haha. 

Archived