💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How big was BTW album promo?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Thank you Gaga

If only I wasn`t 9 when Born This Way came out, I would of ****ing flipped!I love her.

I believe in a glamorous life

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chaotic Anis said:

I remember hearing born this way all over the taiwanese airport on my plane stop weeks before gaga did promo there :rip:

Needless to say it went diamond in Taiwan :emma: hell, I think it was Bloody ****ing Mary that reached #1 in Taiwan. 

Sadly I wasn't exposed to Gaga at the time at all. Only promo I noticed in real life (so not on YouTube) was her performance at the EMAs.

Judas Oyster

I just remember she was on every radio station, TV shows, news and magazines, performances everywhere. I specially remember the metro/sub rails being, and walls in the streets covered up in promo of Gaga. And also a lot of merchandise... 

Judas Oyster
On 25.7.2016 at 5:26 PM, Dominic Marc said:

http://www.mtv.com/news/1664570/lady-gaga-born-this-way/

This should give you an insight. The article argues BTW was the biggest album launch/campaign ever. 

She was everywhere though, you couldn't go into town without seeing her face somewhere or hearing her music. 

"She has a core group she's speaking to, and she speaks so much and so constantly to these fans, but not necessarily to casual fans." 

These days :giveup:

Archived