question

Is Gaga ready to release music in 2016?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

I can't stand this kind of thoughts....like,seriously? She made streaming a thing 

Do y'all know Poker Face was seen 60 million times this year alone (6 months) which makes 2016 the year that Poker Face got the biggest amount of views already since its release?

The GP is still there, waiting for her comeback, march was the best date to release LG5 but.......the only thing I know if she waits another year (probably) she'll be ended.

another shot before we kiss the other side

24 minutes ago, malazam said:

I can't stand this kind of thoughts....like,seriously? She made streaming a thing 

Do y'all know Poker Face was seen 60 million times this year alone (6 months) which makes 2016 the year that Poker Face got the biggest amount of views already since its release?

The GP is still there, waiting for her comeback, march was the best date to release LG5 but.......the only thing I know if she waits another year (probably) she'll be ended.

Uh sure....next.

Stephen

OP what the hell is your problem. Go stream an artist you like since you clearly aren't fond of Lady Gaga. Do us all a favor and log out. 

FGGrayson
12 hours ago, bradshaw said:

You sound exactly like an ATRL member with your threads. Did your petty ass get banned? Why are you here darling? :usrs:

In your other thread you berate Gaga by calling her a has-been, "the modern Cyndi Lauder", saying she had a chance to redeem herself in 2013 but failed, calling her "FAD OF POP." :usrs:

And now you're here in this thread questioning here streaming stats when you already know the answer. You gave it to yourself in your other thread. You just want to be shady under the guise of "Oh darling you're all delusional! I'm the only sane Gaga stan! Gaga is a fad, get over it. But while were at it, why is she flopping at streaming again?" :usrs:

YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER. So quit making these stale attempt at threads questioning Gaga's vitality and success. She will release another album, it will get streams, and you will still be pressed like a damn bug under a shoe. Know that. :usrs:

1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

OP what the hell is your problem. Go stream an artist you like since you clearly aren't fond of Lady Gaga. Do us all a favor and log out. 

drag ha, ive seen her do the same in other threads :saladga:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Xoxo Adriana

Lady gaga under celine dion???? :toofunny:

disneyhigh
17 hours ago, Misaki said:

It honestly depends how her music sounds like. Most of her songs' sound gets pretty old, fast.

have u not listened to Born This Way recently? Its the definition of a timeless record. The majority of the album still sounds just as fresh. 

adamsenigma
17 hours ago, Same DNA said:

What? I think Gaga makes intemporal music

lmao no

adamsenigma
12 minutes ago, disneyhigh said:

have u not listened to Born This Way recently? Its the definition of a timeless record. The majority of the album still sounds just as fresh. 

Born This Way, maybe. But The Fame/Monster and ARTPOP aged terribly. If BTW still sounds good is because it's a mix between dance and organic music. If Gaga keeps making dance music then bye.

disneyhigh
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

Born This Way, maybe. But The Fame/Monster and ARTPOP aged terribly. If BTW still sounds good is because it's a mix between dance and organic music. If Gaga keeps making dance music then bye.

ARTPOP is too soon to tell but I doubt it. the FAME MONSTER still sounds very good. Alejandro holds well to be specific. 

6 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Most of Born This Way still sounds timeless. It's her best album afterall.

11 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Very hostile. I am a Gaga fan, why wouldn't I be? Because I want to have actual discussions instead of kissing her ass all the time? Log out so no one has to see that AVI boo.

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, Carmex said:

Very hostile. I am a Gaga fan, why wouldn't I be? Because I want to have actual discussions instead of kissing her ass all the time? Log out so no one has to see that AVI boo.

Reported.

Archived