💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga ready to release music in 2016?

Carmex

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

Why do you guys still care so much about sales and streams? Is that all you obsess about? Of corse she's ready to release music, regardless of how many people watched her past stuff recently. 

Give it a rest, seriously. :grr: I know you're tired of the wait but hating on Bobby and questioning sales is not a good way to pass the time. 

I'm simply raising a discussion. Streaming is the music industry now, and I'm curious how the GGD Community thinks Gaga will perform releasing music now in the streaming age. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
27 minutes ago, Red said:

If the music it's good it will be streamed 

giphy.gif

This. We don't live in an era dominated by sales anymore.

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

they did but thats short lived promo, she needs new sucessful era to get in people's minds again

AHS went on for months. That's not short lived to me. :noparty:

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Carmex said:

AHS went on for months. That's not short lived to me. :noparty:

it's not music related

10 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

She's not really released much during the current age of streaming so her current stats aren't much of an indicator to determine future success. She's definitely not a streaming force anymore but that can all change. It'll be interesting to see how Gaga positions herself in the current 'climate'.

You've worded that perfectly!

Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

it's not music related

It's still Gaga exposure to the general public. Surely they remember she's also a pop star in addition to her new acting gig. 

17 minutes ago, Carmex said:

She is still a pop star signed under a major label. She + her label obviously care about being successful. Let's not be less than smart here.

She is still successfull and profitable. She doesn't have to be the most popular.

Who cares if her streaming numbers are less than Adele, BeyoncĂŠ and co.? Will it prevent her from making music? No.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Carmex said:

It's still Gaga exposure to the general public. Surely they remember she's also a pop star in addition to her new acting gig. 

you can't compare being exposed to people who aren't even there for music but movie. and thats one time with pretty much the same audience each time and only couple of milions.

you can't compare that to being constantly exposed to 100m people each week on radio for example

Just now, symphonia said:

She is still successfull and profitable. She doesn't have to be the most popular. Who cares if her streaming numbers are less than Adele, BeyoncĂŠ and co.? Will it prevent her from making music? No.

I never said she had to be the most popular. I'm just pointing out that she is a weak streaming artist in comparison to her peers. :green: It's worth discussing.

42 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

The real question is, are you (monsters) going to buy it, and show support towards her? I know i am. 

yes i do:what:

The Child
8 minutes ago, Carmex said:

I never said she had to be the most popular. I'm just pointing out that she is a weak streaming artist in comparison to her peers. :green: It's worth discussing.

She's a weak streaming artist cause she hasn't released music since 2013 and her last pop era bombed. That's why. End of the discussion.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

KinneyUnderYou

Think outside the box. What if her streaming numbers are low, but her physical sales go higher? :excited2:

I personally believe LG5 will be worth all this wait. I can't wait!

Slayer

Watch her do an exclusive streaming release, ban her music from YouTube and not make any music videos so that everybody will have to stream LG5.

happy-drake-day-T-uhKRG0.jpeg

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

She's a weak streaming artist cause she hasn't released music since 2013 and her last pop era bombed. That's why. End of the discussion.

:wtf:

Archived