šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who should win video vanguard award

Yo GagaGaga

Who Deserves to Win Video Vanguard Award  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do you think deserves to win this year?

• Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Katy Perry
    • Other (Comment)
    • Amy Winehouse

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Madonna. I can't believe they haven't given it to her already. Justin and Kanye? Really?

she won in 1986

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I don't even want to compare this:

with smth like these:

Ā 

Swan Heart

I do agree Gaga should win this though.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Dangerous Man

Rihanna has been in the industry for 10 years now, she deserves the award.Ā 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Dangerous Man said:

Rihanna has been in the industry for 10 years now

that doesn't mean her videos are goodĀ 

Spoiler

when it comes to videos, gaga rules rihanna (even tho rihanna's video weren't bad)

Ā 

RAMROD

M.I.A for her social message and one of the earlier rapper who responsible to make trap music becoming mainstream.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Yo GagaGaga
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

M.I.A for her social message and one of the earlier rapper who responsible to make trap music becoming mainstream.

I'd put her in the boat with Bjork, they are deserving of it but there are more relevant artists right now

Spoiler

I didn't intend that to sound shady if it didĀ :derpga:

Ā 

RAMROD
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

I'd put her in the boat with Bjork, they are deserving of it but there are more relevant artists night now

Ā  Hide contents

I didn't intend that to sound shady if it didĀ :derpga:

Ā 

Ā 

I understood, they are a bit too artsy for majority of people.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

I understood, they are a bit too artsy for majority of people.

sometimes talent doesn't winĀ :diane:

tumblr_mi6bxbLDV61qh24xyo1_500.gif

DeanWinchester

The one who forced other artists to step up their gameĀ :chica:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Dominic

Gaga deserves the award whether that's this year or next. When she came into the scene she really put the emphasis back onto the music video. It didn't have much of a focus until Gaga came and changed that game again.Ā 

I'm not saying she invented the music video of course but she definitely put a spotlight back onto it and proved the importance of it.Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Gaga deserves the award whether that's this year or next. When she came into the scene she really put the emphasis back onto the music video. It didn't have much of a focus until Gaga came and changed that game again.Ā 

I'm not saying she invented the music video of course but she definitely put a spotlight back onto it and proved the importance of it.Ā 

Exactly! I remember reading an article in the mid 2000'sĀ about the 80'sĀ beggining of MTV Ā and theĀ "music videosĀ fever" that came with itĀ beindĀ kinda dead.
Gaga changed it for sure.
She also made fellow artists at ease with showing sponsors in their videos after having like 15 placement products in "Telephone".
It became easier for the music labels to pay for the videos and they were a bit bolder cause the budget was more important thanks to the placement products being okay for everybody after gaga was mocked for doing it a lot.Ā 
In my country the local MTV channelĀ was doing a special anouncement a day before to airĀ BTW video and they never did it before or after for an other artist, local or international.Ā 

She would clearly deserve it! :)

Cssomeone

I have a feeling they will award it to ...

Blink 182. Yeah, that's right, there aren't only Pop artists in the world, you know?

I thinkĀ Green Day or (especially) Red Hot Chili Peppers are also a possibility.

Archived