Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did Bobby do?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

darkchylde

while i don't agree with harrassing bobby's friend online...

what the **** was he thinking? of all the things he could have titled the picture, "first listen" comes to mind? lick my ass he was just trying to look cool and build hype and considering all the shitty teasing we've been getting this year, it backfired.

i've been tired of his attitude every since he blocked Vivi.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Well, most managers don't need to interact with their clients fans at all, but if he felt the need to defend his friend, a simple, "Sorry for the misunderstanding! This post was about our first time listening to music through a new pair of headphones." I've never in my life seen someone who works for a huge celebrity make a statement like that. There are professional ways to handle things like this. It's up to him to do that. I'm not defending the fans, but all pop stars have crazy insane fans. It's part of the job. Bobby should learn that, or take up a new profession. 

shut up!!

why are monsters in the first place harassing Bobby's friends? wtf HE does have to be with Gagz and LG5? nothing, yall always believe everything's about Gaga, yall always hype themselfs out of nothing, he did not wrong

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Stewful2929

I am digusted by the comments on his friends Instagram account. Bobby had every right to say that, it's his friend! Now they are still commenting on his other pictures. This is getting way out of hand. Do people really think that makes Gaga want to release music when they're acting horrible. I would be pissed too if I wereBobby. That is his friend and people have no right to invade his personal space with such hateful things.

Stewful2929
5 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

while i don't agree with harrassing bobby's friend online...

what the **** was he thinking? of all the things he could have titled the picture, "first listen" comes to mind? lick my ass he was just trying to look cool and build hype and considering all the shitty teasing we've been getting this year, it backfired.

i've been tired of his attitude every since he blocked Vivi.

How was he trying to hype anything up? He didn't even post that on his own Instagram. Someone was clearly stalking and found a pic he was in.... so... just saying 

darkchylde
Just now, Domino said:

How was he trying to hype anything up? He didn't even post that on his own Instagram. Someone was clearly stalking and found a pic he was in.... so... just saying 

oh lol i thought it was on his ig

this mess though i'm cackling

31 minutes ago, Majora said:

That's what happens when they won't FÙCKING RELEASE A DAMN FÙCKING SONG EVEN AN UNRELEASED ONE WILL WORK. 

ErbChU.gif 

You're gonna throw tantrums and harass people because you didn't get your way as soon as you'd like? :toofunny:

BuzzcutSeason

Mess at me knowing this happened and shrugging it off thinking no one cared :toofunny:

Honestly are fanbase has always been ruthless (even towards Gaga herself ) and if anything this may open Bobby's eyes to the fact we are thirsty as **** for new music or ANYTHING. He probably texted gaga about how crazy this instance was, and its all about a lack of music (maybe they'll catch on)

Well i tried to make it sound like this is a good and eye opening experience but really, its just a mess :toofunny:

TerrenceV2
51 minutes ago, Zilla said:

What happened was, if I remember correctly, his friend posted a pic on insta with the caption "first listen". Monsters thought that he meant LG5 was what he was listening to, so commence instagram comments such as "leak LG5", "LG5" and the doozie "bitch where's LG5" to put it lightly. Bobby hopped on the image and basically told people to stop harassing his friend, as the "first listen" was for wireless headphones, not new Gaga music. Then monsters decided that he was being rude for that comment and posted such doozies such as "harassing ? Bitch you are harassing gaga fans go to lipney show in vegas" and "say something you bitch" and saying that he needs Gaga's fans. this also happened on his insta. Also people were fighting with pacifiergaga again.

Disgusting behavior tbh, Bobby just said to stop harassing his friend and people thought it was rude when it wasn't.

GLAD he got hate tbh, not to be rude but he KNEW what he was doing when he wrote "FIRST LISTEN". It is so blatantly done on purpose like who does that for wireless headphones when there's Gaga's manager on the picture and LG5 is being highly awaited to the heavens. Give. Me. A. Break. He was taunting thirsty lions.

playground love - josef salvat

DiamondAngel
14 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

shut up!!

why are monsters in the first place harassing Bobby's friends? wtf HE does have to be with Gagz and LG5? nothing, yall always believe everything's about Gaga, yall always hype themselfs out of nothing, he did not wrong

We'll agree to disagree. I'm not saying the fans were right; they were being stupid and rude. But dealing with stupid and rude fans is part of the job, and if Bobby can't take the heat, he needs to get out of the kitchen. 

Stewful2929
10 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

GLAD he got hate tbh, not to be rude but he KNEW what he was doing when he wrote "FIRST LISTEN". It is so blatantly done on purpose like who does that for wireless headphones when there's Gaga's manager on the picture and LG5 is being highly awaited to the heavens. Give. Me. A. Break. He was taunting thirsty lions.

He didn't write that... His friend did, aka it was his friends account. Pretty sure putting first listen in a new pair of headphones isn't a weird thing to do. What is a weird thing to do is to attack a person that has nothing to do with anything. (Actually attacking anyone at all is rude) His job is a manager, you have a life other than your job as well. What is he supposed to do? Never get upset with people, especially when people are spamming his friends account for stupid reasons 

AlexanderLevi2
16 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

Bobby didn't write it though :laughga:

Not everyone on this planet bottoms for Gaga as much as we do. :laughga:

Currently listening to Joanne

TerrenceV2
9 minutes ago, Domino said:

He didn't write that... His friend did, aka it was his friends account. Pretty sure putting first listen in a new pair of headphones isn't a weird thing to do. What is a weird thing to do is to attack a person that has nothing to do with anything. (Actually attacking anyone at all is rude) His job is a manager, you have a life other than your job as well. What is he supposed to do? Never get upset with people, especially when people are spamming his friends account for stupid reasons 

2 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Bobby didn't write it though :laughga:

Not everyone on this planet bottoms for Gaga as much as we do. :laughga:

I know he did not write it but his friend KNEW he is Lady Gaga's manager and therefore knows LG5 is a highly awaited album. He had Toby or whatever his name is in the picture and saw it as an opportunity for exposure. Oh please fools no one. That's instagram in a nutshell.

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, Brodinsky said:

I know he did not write it but his friend KNEW he is Lady Gaga's manager and therefore knows LG5 is a highly awaited album. He had Toby or whatever his name is in the picture and saw it as an opportunity for exposure. Oh please fools no one. That's instagram in a nutshell.

"My fans think everything is cryptic" :laughga:

NO. You think he thinks about his posts that much but he probably just wrote the first thing that came to mind :laughga:

Again, not everyone in the world takes Gaga's big cock in their ass :laughga:

Currently listening to Joanne

TerrenceV2
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

"My fans think everything is cryptic" :laughga:

NO. You think he thinks about his posts that much but he probably just wrote the first thing that came to mind :laughga:

Again, not everyone in the world takes Gaga's big cock in their ass :laughga:

Far from cryptic , you're just too innocent

Archived