Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gagas team consists of ex assistants

Nono

Featured Posts

Bolkins
9 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

He made her look so crust punk love it :hor: 

love these jeans and shoes she looked so cool...here even dressed casually ... So boring these days 

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/8/8c/MW-Dada.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130501203425 

i loved the head piece 

lady-gaga-and-christian-dada-studded-ves

Omg yesssss :giveup: I really do miss those days, his vision of her is basically what made her so cool back in the early days and during the TFM era, he was very talented at what he did it was a shame their relationship was toxic, at least we got some iconic looks and Bad Romance out of it tho. 

Matthew in action -

The pole comment was douchey but I guess it was their couple-y banter, maybe? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
Just now, Blore said:

Omg yesssss  I really do miss those days, his vision of her is basically what made her so cool back in the early days and during the TFM era, he was very talented at what he did it was a shame their relationship was toxic, at least we got some iconic looks and Bad Romance out of it tho. 

Matthew in action -

The pole comment was douchey but I guess it was their couple-y banter, maybe? 

Hi blo:hug:re thanks for the reply, even though I really only got into Gaga MID 2010, after he left and a lot of my obsession & fav outfits were in the Nicola area. Dada was not only special but he paved the way. 

:giveup: those links u posted are amazing - but do u get what I mean? Look at her dressed down in jeans there she looks so COOL.

now she lives in jeans but she doesn't have the same passion/look? It doesn't have to be complicated...I dunno .... I'm just bored 

Archived