💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bobby Is Playing Us?

ProdigyARTPOP

Bobby is lying to us??? Yay or Nay   

55 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you actually think that Bobby tells us the truth when he says that "insiders" are fake??

• Yes, he knows they're fake, we're reaching and thirsty ..
    • No, he's lying, they know something and they're there to keep us hyped..

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP

How many of you actually that Bobby tells us the truth when he says that "insiders" are fake??

HOTNebraskaGuy

Sometimes I just think he's clueless tbh. :wtf: 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Sometimes I just think he's clueless tbh. :wtf: 

This^^^

I have a feeling that he even doesn't know about LG5.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Mmm. He's Gaga's manager. They're planning a huge comeback, and a big surprise. Insiders can be fake, but it's not that he would tell us that they're saying the truth. I think this is quite obvious.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

elijahfan

Oh my god, the bunch of little hypocrites.... :toofunny: So now, because he's telling us the truth and we don't like what we're hearing, we're supposed to hate him? Gosh.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh my god, the bunch of little hypocrites.... :toofunny: So now, because he's telling us the truth and we don't like what we're hearing, we're supposed to hate him? Gosh.

Nobody is hating anyone lmao don't take everything so seriously. As I said, if what those "insiders" are saying is true, he wouldn't be admitting it, so we have NOTHING to believe, but it's just a game before everything starts.

pie-kun

I think all the supposed "insider accounts" on Twitter are fake. That being said, if one of the accounts were real, it's not like Bobby is going to admit it. Part of his job is making sure that inside information doesn't get leaked out before they're ready to announce it, so it would make sense that he would deny any secret insider information even if it were true.

malazam

They're fake, there's not such thing as LG5, lmao.

Bye :v:

another shot before we kiss the other side

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Nobody is hating anyone lmao don't take everything so seriously. As I said, if what those "insiders" are saying is true, he wouldn't be admitting it, so we have NOTHING to believe, but it's just a game before everything starts.

If those insiders were legit, he wouldn't draw our attention by acknowledging them one way or another, let's be honest for 2 seconds here......

donutellha

Well, not letting those types of things getting out of hand is his job...

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

PaperIz

Yall are delusional. Twitter insiders aren't real. Except that old lady who predicted lemonade lol

Regina George
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Yall are delusional. Twitter insiders aren't real. Except that old lady who predicted lemonade lol

even her is fake she admited it 

MarcusBones

Honestly I'm just sick of seeing "LG5":diane:

Gaga - can you at least release the fuggin' album title so I can be rid of this agony!?:wtfga:

Spoiler

inb4 album title is actually LG5

Gagaplayer315

The delusion of those who think Gaga's MANAGER is clueless about Lg5

KURUSHITOVSKA
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If those insiders were legit, he wouldn't draw our attention by acknowledging them one way or another, let's be honest for 2 seconds here......

I am being honest. It's just entertainment, we don't need to take anything so seriously. He wouldn't be saying "yes, he is right, we are releasing it in August and Gaga is performing at the VMAs" because that would be destroying announcements. We don't need to believe anyone, we are just spending time before we have something. There's no problem at all

Archived