opinion

Why I think LG5 is taking so long.

Shaney

Featured Posts

President Trump

It really is actually starting to take too long now 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Klonoa

I think it's because she had scrapped part of the album and starting again because she felt the songs weren't good enough/more of the same/with no evolution at all, something like Grimes did with Art Angels. Perhaps.

Shaney
3 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

Maybe you couldn't recognize her in I Want Your Love because Nile Rodgers started the track? :green:

I think the only reason why she is taking longer than usual is because she dosent have a manager forcing her (well, not as much) to release new material. 

Or maybe it was because she sounded different....

high heeled fem
14 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

:woohoo:It's easier if we blame it on Bobby :green:

Bobby :interestinga: is boring 

BuzzcutSeason
8 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Bobby :interestinga: is boring 

Exactly. He's boring and he's not motivating gaga to make an album or giving us any excitement :interestinga:

DeleteMyAccount

IWYL is very much Gaga. 

I mean I guess I'm not that surprised people don't think it sounds like her. We've heard so many different voices come out of that girls voice: Sound of Music performance, Swine, singing jazz, Dope, Paparazzi (studio vs VMA). haha 

Pacify Him

No, I think Bobby is properly scheduling ha career so that this year (or the next) will be all about her. She'll have works released every few months or so which includes starring in a show and a movie, C3C, and finally, LG5.

I can't wait for the year of Gaga :excited2: It's upon us and the whole world ain't prepared. We'll all be slain :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Exactly. He's boring and he's not motivating gaga to make an album or giving us any excitement :interestinga:

Yup I never liked him something about him is off ...

Roomingfree77

it's really not taking that long considering everything she has in the works and there is only so much Gaga available as well yanno..

FATCAT
On 7/24/2016 at 7:58 PM, One Armed Man said:

I think it's taking so long because a lot of unexpected things has happened in her life this past year 

11826069_10204162148766026_2725941960165

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived