💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do some monsters feel Gaga is above some forms of promo?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Just now, Born To Slay said:

Im not saying she should announce stuff like that there but some people feel like Gaga should only perform on the biggest shows and that's it.

Well, in this case, that is some dumb bullshit, lol. If it was up to me she would be on every TV show from the local news to the Oscars :diane: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Well imo TV performances are not as relevant as they used to. Especially when you're a big superstar as Gaga, all you need is a good video (kinda) and a catchy song. 2016 is a great example. This years' #1 singles are: One Dance, Work, Sorry, Hello, Pillowtalk and Love Yourself. The only artist of them who consistently promoted his singles was JB and he only attended to huge awards shows + Ellen. I mean I love Gaga's performances and I don't want her to stop but I don't think they really affect a single perfomance, just the way people think of her / her relevancy.

Other forms of promo are needed though, especially when you haven't released a pop single in almost 2.5 years.

underneath the pine

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Jorget said:

This years' #1 singles are: One Dance, Work, Sorry, Hello, Pillowtalk and Love Yourself.

bad how we already passed half of the year, and only 6 songs ended up on #1

Archived