💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Ball Stage [Sketch Comparison]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

I can't even imagine that **** that's gonna go down on that stage. Like, all the crazy ass effects she's gonna put in there...I mean, I'd be fine just with her standing there is normal people clothing singing her ass off. But this is Gaga...and just...holy ****, the **** she can do with this monster stage. I CAN'T EVEN :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even imagine that **** that's gonna go down on that stage. Like, all the crazy ass effects she's gonna put in there...I mean, I'd be fine just with her standing there is normal people clothing singing her ass off. But this is Gaga...and just...holy ****, the **** she can do with this monster stage. I CAN'T EVEN :giveup: :giveup:

:giveup:

Der Meister

I hope there will be pyro! I cant wait to see something that I can compare to disney!

I hope there will be pyro! I cant wait to see something that I can compare to disney!

Not sure if trolling :toofloppy:

is anyone else worried about she's gonna USE it?! i mean, it's beautiful, but it's sort of just a big block and minus going up the stairs I wonder if she's going to find a creative way to use/change the set to make it exciting.

Miel

is anyone else worried about she's gonna USE it?! i mean, it's beautiful, but it's sort of just a big block and minus going up the stairs I wonder if she's going to find a creative way to use/change the set to make it exciting.

THE STAGE IS ALIVE AND IT CAN WALK :cry:

Minas_Tirith.jpg

the stage is complete :omg:

:troll:

IT'S LOOKING FOR THE RING. I CAN SEE IT ALREADY.

THE BTW BALL. 2.0. :cry:

3 points in and ready for more

Rudz Xinc

I don't think that parts going to move, too huge to be moved imo

I think the only thing that will make it more awesome are, the props, and lighting, effects, and Gaga ability to utilize the stage

I already can see there will be negative reviews about the show

stage too huge, she looks lost on that huge set, the whole 2 hours only castle background, no changes like TMB, bla bla bla

I'm ready for the melt down :sweat:

Look at those clowns

Valentino

I'll probably be going to school in the US so I'll probably get to go next year! Though I will die there...I just know it....that stage in all its glory I cannot take. :ohno:

glockenpop

I don't think that parts going to move, too huge to be moved imo

I think the only thing that will make it more awesome are, the props, and lighting, effects, and Gaga ability to utilize the stage

I already can see there will be negative reviews about the show

stage too huge, she looks lost on that huge set, the whole 2 hours only castle background, no changes like TMB, bla bla bla

I'm ready for the melt down :sweat:

I kinda agree, the stage has no room for screens, which I always love as backdrops. The stage probably wont change at all during the show, it looks amazing though.

I'm hoping for huge props in addition to the stage though, something epic like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63GgYuh2eA&feature=related

:legend:

Archived