Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Natalia Kills - Perfectionist

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

51l3J8CZVyL.jpg

Holy cow, I'm blessed :firega:

Until today I knew only Mirrors and Wonderland (and was playing them on replay 24/7), but today I decided to listen the whole album.. and sh*t.. this is amazing :firega:

It's like a rock version of Electra Heart. But it flopped so hard, #134 on BB200. :toofunny:

It seems like her music is really great and she had an opportunity to promote it on X Factor, but we all know how she f*cked it up :madge:

Top 4: Zombie, Mirrors, Wonderland and Break You Hard :diane:

Thoughts? :diane:

I'm still slayed :diane:

The Surrealist

Stop trying to make Natalia Kills happen. It's not going to happen.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Sycamore said:

Stop trying to make Natalia Kills happen. It's not going to happen.

who's trying sis? :awkney:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, NNES said:

"Kill My Boyfriend"

me too :diane: kill kill kill i'm gonna kill my boyfriend :diane:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I might listen.Because I do like the singles

you'll be blessed :diane:

Phantomhive

It's literally one of the best debut albums of all time and is just criminally underrated. :giveup: Trouble is also good but not as good as Perfectionist (if you haven't listened to it, do yourself a favor and give it a try). It's unfortunate that the whole X Factor drama happened. Now I doubt Kills will release any more music (under that name).

In I fly on wings of winter.

Eightpop

It's a really good album it's so underrated and I'm so sad that she isn't as successful as she deserves to be. :(Trouble is also another great album of hers, y'all should give it a listen. :giveup:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Phantomhive said:

Now I doubt Kills will release any more music (under that name).

after the x factor drama, both her and her husband's careers were killed, honestly. so now they are together as a band Cruel Youth which os nowhere near success.... i guess they both learned smth from attacking that poor guy 

16 minutes ago, vanus said:

i think the second album is much better 
220px-KillsTrouble.png

I agree. If I'm not mistaken she writes her own songs, she really has a knack for songwriting. One of my favorites is Saturday Night. Such a beautiful yet sad song. 

Both albums are pretty good, but Trouble is better than Perfectionist. She really does have great music, too bad she has a nasty personality.

I highly recommend both albums. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Phoebe said:

If I'm not mistaken she writes her own songs

Yes. 
Artists who write their own songs don't get any attention, while basic artist like Drake who have 15 writers on one song get praised.

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes. 
Artists who write their own songs don't get any attention, while basic artist like Drake who have 15 writers on one song get praised.

I can't really comment on Drake since I'm not that familiar with his music (or songwriting credits for that matter), but I don't agree with your statement. There's lots of very successful artists who write their own songs that do get a lot of attention like Gaga, Katy, Taylor, just to name a few. 

imnotyourbabe10

She's pretty awesome!  Seen her perform a couple times and she's good live.  Pretty friendly to talk to afterwards as well.  One event was a 21+ in a Chicago bar and later on she was outside singing to the underage folks that couldn't get in.  Although I'm not sure how I feel about her whole X-Factor drama---won't post that negativity, here.  :diane:

Fav songs from Perfectionist: Wonderland, Free, Acid Annie, Nothing Lasts Forever, Kill My Boyfriend

Fav songs from Trouble: Problem, Controversy, Daddy's Girl (her sampling of Hall & Oates is fun), Saturday Night

Thanks for posting about her--put her back in some of my playlists now  :)

Archived