Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's this BTW remix?

Sam Dey

Featured Posts

Daenerys
30 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Don't you have the BTW CD Single littlebitch

Ya better edit this post before mods see it. I jokingly called someone a bitch and got a WP from them sensitive selves. 

On topic: I'm glad you found the remix, OP. I used to love listening to it!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

HOTNebraskaGuy
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

guys, just want to let you know that when I was writing on my own language once (to another user who's from my country) in a thread, I got WPs :awkney:

Messy. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DiamondAngel
34 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

guys, just want to let you know that when I was writing in my own language once (to another user who's from my country) in a thread, I got WPs :awkney:

That's so ridiculous...... I'm not over sensitive but even that is... Wow. Nice mods. :wtf:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

That's so ridiculous...... I'm not over sensitive but even that is... Wow. Nice mods. :wtf:

ikr :toofunny:

KURUSHITOVSKA
33 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Ya better edit this post before mods see it. I jokingly called someone a bitch and got a WP from them sensitive selves. 

On topic: I'm glad you found the remix, OP. I used to love listening to it!

OP is called littlebitch

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
39 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

guys, just want to let you know that when I was writing in my own language once (to another user who's from my country) in a thread, I got WPs :awkney:

It won't happen again, but I loveit when I see other languages, the more I can learn, the better.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It won't happen again, but I loveit when I see other languages, the more I can learn, the better.

i love that, too.... i just don't want you to get WPs :diane:  mother teresa who? :diane:

Spoiler

but mods don't like it :awkney:

Daenerys
47 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

OP is called littlebitch

I know, but a mod will STILL see it and be like "delete it fat" and give you the big red warning brand. I mean, I get they're trying to keep the forum from becoming ATRL but they gotta ease up a bit 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

avalon x
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

OP is called littlebitch

I thought you were actually calling her that and found it hilarious. :toofunny: 

3 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

I thought you were actually calling her that and found it hilarious. :toofunny: 

little puta*

Archived