💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Gaga's new single coming in August according to @Remark060

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
Just now, etron said:

I think he just wouldn't say anything if this person was legit. :laughga: But don't stop believing. :laughga:

I didn't say I believe this account, I just said I don't believe bobby either. How can he know if someone from their team has twitter account

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

Either way insiders make a pre-era fun :derpga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Slayer
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

I didn't say I believe this account, I just said I don't believe bobby either. How can he know if someone from their team has twitter account

Because he probably knows the people on his team value their highly paid jobs over being some ridiculous "insider" giving cryptic tweets.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KURUSHITOVSKA
10 minutes ago, etron said:

Didn't Bobby say ReMark is fake and he doesn't know who he is? 

it was 666popart

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA

It was obvious that it was coming in August like 2 months ago

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, etron said:

Because he probably knows the people on his team value their highly paid jobs over being some ridiculous "insider" giving cryptic tweets.

THIS!! omg I need more people like you in GGD

Slayer
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

it was 666popart

Pretty sure he recently debunked this Remark person.

Dominic

I know Bobby said there's no 'insiders' but how would he know? I mean an insider can be the housekeeper in a hotel she stays at regularly or it could be the guy who pours the coffee at Interscope so really he would never know. 

Maybe not the best examples and I'm not saying this specific one is legit I'm talking generally.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, etron said:

Pretty sure he recently debunked this Remark person.

Of course Gaga's manager will say something is true when they want it to be a surprise. This insider has been right before, even he posted his location and it was at UMG 

KURUSHITOVSKA
12 minutes ago, etron said:

giphy.gif

Slayer
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Of course Gaga's manager will say something is true when they want it to be a surprise. 

Yes, but equally I also doubt there is someone at Interscope risking their job just to post anonymous, cryptic tweets for the benefit of some obsessive stans who scour the Internet looking for information and are inevitably going to buy the music regardless. 

Nobody who actually has information to give would bother teasing fans with it. What do they stand to gain? They're anonymous, so what's the point? 

ViviLittleM

Well everybody.... not stupid... can predict August for the lead single. I mean...

Apparently she's performing at the Global Citizen Festival, line up will be announced on July 26. (even if it's september, she needs at least one new song i guess)

Now new rumour for iHeart Radio festival, line up will be announced on Monday.

Rumoured to perform at the VMAs, line up announced soon with the nominations too.

The GMA concert on August 19 still not announced. Rumoured to be for Gaga.

My guess for the new single is mid August, late august before the VMAs.

Everything will be clear next week if Gaga really is in the names of the different announcements.

The Surrealist

14 minutes ago, etron said:

giphy.gif

Good thing @monketsharona and I said that she is going to the headquarters otherwise he would have said she is going to the studio. And an August release date is not uncommon for Gaga. He posted a "outtake" of Gaga yesterday and deleted it after we debunked it.

Archived