Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Confession

London GUY

Featured Posts

blackstar

tumblr_inline_n9y54vlmrt1ri460d.png

She's my fave no.2 :excuseu:

What I like about Lana Del Rey is that her music represents a fascet of society, of the feminine mystique that is rarely discussed or even aknowledged, but for some aspects within American society - very commonly held. I find her content fascinating more than anything.

60s-beautiful-lana-del-rey-melancholy-Fa

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

What I like about her is how she depicts society in a different way than the other mainstream singers. How she sings about how she wishes she were dead because she can't move on because her lover left and how she loves to be beaten up by her lover, for example, is sometimes accused of promoting violence and over attachment, but I see it more as denunciating. I don't know if that's what she's trying to do, but whatever, that's what I get. And also I pity her because she's already released three songs that could be James Bond themes but nobody has asked her to do the real thing yet :wtfga:

But, I don't know, she's got something that I like. And if you don't like her, it's understandable too. Everyone's taste is different, which makes the world special from the West Coast to the country of Salvatore.

Spoiler

:rip: I love to put useless puns everywhere.

Pablo
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

She is better than you

and that's a fact

giphy.gif

rhoc-919-10.gif

Don't visit my profile

Brooke Candy
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

You're one to talk with that username:emma:

It's OK if u think that Brooke's boring. Idc

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

The Child
3 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'm not a massive fan of her however I can respect her and appreciate she is lyrically and vocally talented. Her talent just isnt for me. 

"My Pūssy tastes like Pepsi Cola" :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

art :koons:

LUO YI
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I like Born To Die and Ultraviolence....

But, Honeymoon is so boring. There's so much echo in the songs, it's kinda disturbing.

No :neyde: noon 

Wish that didn't happen to Salvatore and Freak :neyde:. 

Honeymoon is beautiful  :neyde:

The night sky tells all

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Prince Bananas said:

No :neyde: noon 

Wish that didn't happen to Salvatore and Freak :neyde:. 

Honeymoon is beautiful  :neyde:

i like salvatore... and religion :neyde: das all :neyde:

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i like salvatore... and religion :neyde: das all :neyde:

Buy Honeymoon :neyde: and I'll buy MDNA... 

... again 

The night sky tells all

Alcina Dimitrescu

Calling her unauthentic/fake is the funniest thing i can read. Literally all her songs, including the unreleased ones that are way waaay older than her fame are in the same style since the beggining, same for her aesthetic (just that it has budget now).

Alcina Dimitrescu
7 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

"love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs"

Defining the entirety of her skills in one line is...well...quite stupid :proud: to top it off that line has a reason to be she explained.

The Child
7 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

"love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs"

Defining the entirety of her skills in one line is...well...quite stupid :proud: to top it off that line has a reason to be she explained.

Omg I ****ing knew it, I was expecting someone to bring Gaga up. Read again my post and see the emote I added at the end. And go disturb someone else with your non existent sense of humor.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Helxig

For some reason I've been in love with Born To Die: Paradise Edition (her extended first album) but haven't liked anything since! Except I do love High By The Beach...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Yuuri
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

For some reason I've been in love with Born To Die: Paradise Edition (her extended first album) but haven't liked anything since! Except I do love High By The Beach...

I like the album but the only songs of her that stand out to me is Off To The Races, Without You and So Legit.:neyde:

Archived