💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mindtrappa- Why is everyone listening to him?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

SpaceAce

Okay people, so he's not some cheesy insider who likes to leak information to fans. What purpose would it serve? He has contacts and tidbits of information that he can paint a fuller picture with. He knows everything there is to know about LG and can connect the dots in her work and schedule faster than any other fan. And he runs a fantastic, no bullshit website. 

It doesn't mean he doesn't have information just because he's not leaking it to you. He's just being responsible. I like that he just gives hints and rough ideas. And he's always accurate. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop
27 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I've never claimed to be an insider. I also never said ARTPOP would be coming in April. Actually, I said the opposite -- that April was too soon, because of what Gaga told me about wanting to take a "creative break". As far as people finding my posts worthy enough to start a thread over? I really can't control them, so I'm not really sure what you want me to do about it.

Where are you getting the information that you usually spread from? Just wondering. 

SpaceAce
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

Where are you getting the information that you usually spread? Just wondering. 

Why would he tell you that? WHY? So he can stop getting info and tell those people that he's not trust worthy? Do you realize he's put in the work into running a great website and as a result, he gets information in confidence? Go start your own fan site if you want to know things before they happen so badly. 

yASSsss

he's the only insider i trust.i follow his posts religiously :diane:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Ronlop
6 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Why would he tell you that? WHY? So he can stop getting info and tell those people that he's not trust worthy? Do you realize he's put in the work into running a great website and as a result, he gets information in confidence? Go start your own fan site if you want to know things before they happen so badly. 

Do you really think the person who is supposedly giving him this information is reading GGD? Are you serious?

If you have information, I believe you need to state where it comes from before passing it on which is what I expect from @PropaGaga. 

I'm not disregarding his work for his website and he might actually have his own sources, I just don't get why he never seems sure about the information he spreads. Repeating words like  "things are moving along" or "they weren't set on anything" is being cryptic.

There is no reason for him not to be saying where his information is coming from. If he isn't allowed to say anything then why say something in the first place?

Dominic

Whether real or not I don't know why people complain about insiders.  It's your choice if you believe them or not. Personally I like all the insiders (real and fake) as it brings up some great talking points but also because it's fun.

Those complaining about insiders wouldn't have lasted a second during the AP pre era. We were happy to have any kind of info then whether that was legit or not because it was exciting.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

Whether real or not I don't know why people complain about insiders.  It's your choice if you believe them or not. Personally I like all the insiders (real and fake) as it brings up some great talking points but also because it's fun.

Those complaining about insiders wouldn't have lasted a second during the AP pre era. We were happy to have any kind of info then whether that was legit or not because it was exciting.

I complain because it's not fun with insiders. For example, if Gaga wants to surprise us with a single release very soon I don't want a dumb ass insider to ruin that by telling it before her :wtf: 

Dominic
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I complain because it's not fun with insiders. For example, if Gaga wants to surprise us with a single release very soon I don't want a dumb ass insider to ruin that by telling it before her :wtf: 

Then you don't need to read them. An insider isn't the same as a hacker/leaker so a few bits aren't going to have a detrimental effect.  

Bellatrix
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

Then you don't need to read them. An insider isn't the same as a hacker/leaker so a few bits aren't going to have a detrimental effect.  

That's way easier said than done, because it will of course show up in a thread here with a very revealing title so it's impossible to avoid.

Dominic
6 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

That's way easier said than done, because it will of course show up in a thread here with a very revealing title so it's impossible to avoid.

There's been 'insiders' as soon as she started her career, the real ones have never had a detrimental effect and neither have the fake ones.  

It's the hackers that you should be concerned with. You don't always have to read or believe them. My point is that it's apart of the fun of the pre-era. To speculate and discuss possibilities so why people need to stop is beyond me. It doesn't harm anyone.

Archived