💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any news on Lana?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

pussyonfleek
1 hour ago, Dora said:

So Honeymoon slayed my life. I feel like she really perfected everything she was doing with Ultraviolence. 

Is there any news on her next album??? I mean she probably deserves a year break, but I'm really looking forward to new music!! 

I'm currently chewing her *****

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

I have nothing official, but taking into consideration how she worked in the past, I'm pretty sure her next album is coming kind of soon. Her last tour date this year, based on her website, is in October, so we might get the album a little after that. November the earliest, January-February the latest. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and she's going to release a jazz album with Tony Bennett and adopt a horse and chickens, which will be the source of her inspiration to write songs for her next studio album, coming in 2027.

Spoiler

Prepare for Music To Watch Chicks To :lolga:

Spoiler

No but for real she probably started working on it the day Honeymoon was released, so we already should be preparing for the slayage.

Bolkins

Really soon I hope, I love that she's been able to release flawless albums in such quick succession, she's a writing machine :giveup:. I loved Honeymoon so much, I love all of her albums, but Honeymoon for me like smacks the sweet spot I'm not too sure what it is, I just think it sounds distinctly different from her other album in a way that I prefer. 

I read that she was doing music video thing too, I also read that she's working with her original writing partners from Born to Die :excited2:

Princess Aurora

I heard she was making a new album :derpga: and then she's on tour right now 

❀⋆Once Upon A Dream⋆❀

Lona Delery

She is currently on tour. Her new album will be probably released in December or January.

It was also reported that Lana shot a music video on 5th/6th of June.

It is also rumoured that Lana's new album will be "more upbeat, less dreamy". However, a trader has already two demos from the new album according to himself & he said that one song is similar to Honeymoon (the song).

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PopThatArt
3 hours ago, Dora said:

So Honeymoon slayed my life. I feel like she really perfected everything she was doing with Ultraviolence. 

Is there any news on her next album??? I mean she probably deserves a year break, but I'm really looking forward to new music!! 

You know, I saw this thread and honestly I'm kind of excited to hear new music. I wasn't much of a fan before but lately I've been listening to Born To Die and I really like it. I hope the new music is more like that instead of her last album. I don't care for the sound of Ultraviolence or Honeymoon.  

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
39 minutes ago, Killa said:

What's up with (Gaga) Lana

It's interesting you say that. Lol. I've been feeling Monsters have somewhat abandoned Gaga and jumped on the Lana train. They care more about what Lana is doing than Gaga. 

Go see A Star is Born

Pacify Him

yas I want another Honeymoon please. Give me more heavenly tunes of heartbreak and feminity, Queen! :excited2:

I’m getting on your nerves

Illuminati

They always seem to predict she's gonna do a more pop album a la BTD but she never does. I swear her Honeymoon was meant to be this really pop album everyone predicted. I will love whatever she releases though

3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I have nothing official, but taking into consideration how she worked in the past, I'm pretty sure her next album is coming kind of soon. Her last tour date this year, based on her website, is in October, so we might get the album a little after that. November the earliest, January-February the latest. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and she's going to release a jazz album with Tony Bennett and adopt a horse and chickens, which will be the source of her inspiration to write songs for her next studio album, coming in 2027.

Reveal hidden contents

Prepare for Music To Watch Chicks To :lolga:

Reveal hidden contents

No but for real she probably started working on it the day Honeymoon was released, so we already should be preparing for the slayage.

Salty af :emma:

tomsches

I hope she takes her time this time and goes for a more rock-influenced style like Ultraviolence 

Archived