• LG5 first (August)
    • Both in September

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Cheek 3 Cheek will be first, then AHS, then LG5 in 2018

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
2 hours ago, Zakariah said:

The nominations should be announced by the end of July, idky their taking so long :grr:

Gaga ha impact.

1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

At this point i am so tired of waiting 3 years for an album, i mean its crazy! I have a feeling that era will be kept short due to her personal crisis with taylor and she will end up having a sweet tour annoucing her 5 years break from music to marry and have children :green:

To be fair, we had Cheek to Cheek, American Horror Story and Til It Happens To You (the whole award streak) so the wait was less boring imo.

Joshie S

As someone else said I think we WILL get the lead single either THIS FRIDAY (which is my nieces birthday, they're triplets) OR... early August (in preparation for the VMAs which she will preform)... THEN, C3C will come out (maybe?) 

Then in September AHS will premiere. 

Normally TV shows that have stars like Lady Gaga, the artist releases a single first so they have 2 things to promote when they go on talk shows etc. it wouldn't make sense for Gaga to do promo for AHS and not have a single out. (THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO DO LAST YEAR WHILE AHS WAS PREMIERING BUT I GUESSED WRONG LOL)

But yeah.. only one can hope... Praying... waiting for u Gaga XO

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

monketsharona

Lead single in August and AHS in September. Album coming in October. I see this happening

Archived