Bradley

80 members have voted

1. 1. .

• AHS first (September)
    • LG5 first (August)
    • Both in September

Featured Posts

Bradley

I am so thirsty I can't, I need either one to quench me.

AHS will premiere on September 14, I think it will be here before LG5's lead. It's about just one month until the premiere of season six, which basically is the first major project by Gaga in months, the last one being her appearance, nomination and performance at the Academy Awards.

There's also the possibility of them both happening in September, but Gaga doesn't seem to be on the streets a lot nowadays, she could have a studio in her house, we don't know, but if she intends to commence the era in a short while, shouldn't we have more candids of her visiting studios, etc.?

And of course there's the possibility of her debuting the lead at the VMAs.

Which one do you think will be the case?

Bradley

The 2016 MTV Video Music Awards will be held on August 28, 2016[1] at the Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

When will nominations be announced? I'm expecting a Best Video With A Message nomination for Til It Happens To You.

dannydevito

she isn't out because she isn't going to start no eras :neyde:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Shitwrecked said:

AHS :v:

In before she appears only in two episodes :rip:

Shitwrecked
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

In before she appears only in two episodes :rip:

Hopefully she will get killed of before the credits, give me that Casey Scream kill scene. 

Kermit

AHS - September

LG5 - October/November-ish

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I'm pretty sure LG5 is not coming on August. The lead single should have dropped already, or should drop the next week, but I can't see that happening, unless she releases single and album at the same time. LG5 is probably going to be released at the end of this year.

Gagz4Gaga

AHS will be September.

LG5 will be in-our-dreams-you-little-shĂŻts

nostalgia’s for geeks

zakariah
32 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

The 2016 MTV Video Music Awards will be held on August 28, 2016[1] at the Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

When will nominations be announced? I'm expecting a Best Video With A Message nomination for Til It Happens To You.

The nominations should be announced by the end of July, idky their taking so long :grr:

kabirartfling

At this point i am so tired of waiting 3 years for an album, i mean its crazy! I have a feeling that era will be kept short due to her personal crisis with taylor and she will end up having a sweet tour annoucing her 5 years break from music to marry and have children :green:

Give your love to me

Helxig

LG5 first single in August

AHS premieres September 

LG5 whole album comes out November

That's my prediction!

Unless C3C comes into the mix and throws it all off!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived