• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wouldn't say so :awkney:

Aura Venus and Fashion are one of my favs thoo :diane:

Monsterish

After all this hate to Donatella, I listened it again and guess what... It's still an amazing song :fthis:

J&D, Donatella, Fashion!, and Dope. Remove those and the album is much more cohesive and amazing :staymad:

McMonster08

Fashion? I think it could have done well in the radio (as a promo single at least) during the ARTPOP era, I mean, that was the trending sound of 2013, you know, Daft Punk-y music :huh:

For me the least good track (I wouldn't say worst) from the album is Swine, considering the studio version lacks the power that the song has during live performances:koons:

DiscoStyx

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. I love every damn song on ARTPOP so much to handle the hate some receive :diane:

The only song that I may like less than others would be MJH because of the lyrics/message (DON'T RUIN YOUR LIFE WITH DRUGS GAGZ :grr:) but I still love the music/melody and everything else so I love it too!

ARTPOP ... :wub:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Joshie S

They're all artistically great I love the entire album. I honestly genuinely do not have any song the tI hate on that album, I love each and every single one for what it is and her inspiration behind the entire piece of art. 

I honestly don't get how people don't like Fashion! though... it's such a beautiful song... the lyrics are just SLAY! (fashion isn't my fave, I don't have a fave, I love them all equally.)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Archived