Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Worst songs from ARTPOP?

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, Carmex said:

ARTPOP is one of the best songs on the album. You tried it. G.U.Y. was actually great for its time and a standout track, but now it's just meh.

ARTPOP doesnt even sound like her and its just out there with Venus.

The only lyrics i like are the outro lyrics (that used to be into lyrics at swine fest :usrs:). the YEEEHEHEHEHEEE's are much. That's just my opinion.

I remember liking G.U.Y and then being like nnnn what is she saying

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Dope, Jewels n Drugs, Fashion!, ARTPOP, Donatella, and Swine

THAT'S LIKE HALF THE ALBUM :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick

I can't name the bad ones but I could probably order them from my favorite to least favorite :laughga:

Swine > Dope > Gypsy = Fashion! > ARTPOP > Venus > Sexxx Dreams > Jewels n' Drugs > G.U.Y. > Mary Jane Holland > Applause > Aura > Donatella > Do What U Want > MANiCURE

I guess my votes would be for MANiCURE, Do What U Want, and Donatella? :shrug:

Spoiler

All of this is subject to change, especially since I love every song on ARTPOP :ph34r:

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

"donatella has too much glam style, not Gaga's style"

Got too much Hollywood in Donatella 

ApplauseftAdele

Yeah Donatella is too "glam" sounding at times, especially the chorus. I like certain parts of J&D actually and Fashion is one of my faves, i like the groove-ish bass

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

MANiCURE

oh

my 

GOD

:excuseu:

large.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PartySick
Just now, T E A said:

oh

my 

GOD

:excuseu:

large.gif

It's my current least favorite :green:

Still a godly bop though :woot:

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, YaaaasGaga said:

completely agree :woohoo: she could've cut these completely from the album and it probably would've meant better reviews for it. I think those tracks bring the other tracks down to a lower level and makes the album less strong. 

Also, one of them should've been replaced with Princess Die

when ARTPOP released and I listened to it for the first time, I wished that princess die would replace swine. Partynaseous (a little better produced) would've slayed if it replaced Fashion too. I would love Donatella food it had better lyrics 

Not The Real Gaga

I don't listen Aura, J&D, Swine, Donatella, Fashion, MJH and Dope that much :')

But, I love Dope. Donatella is good, if I'm in the right mood (:toofunny:). MJH is okay, its about my country in some way, so I'm used to like it, I guess? 

I don't like Aura, J&D, Swine and Fashion, to be honest. I don't hate them, I play them now and then, but it's simply not my type of music. I'm sorry.

vanus

donatella scalped me alive when i first time heard it idk how can u all hate it

obviously dope is the worst song and MANiCURE

i remember when it came out ARTPOP was my fav album, i liked every song and i couldnt pick my fave or worst song ( except dope)
but i overlistened this album in the 2 years to the point that i cant hear any song from it now 

imma cut a bitch

Oriane

Interesting to see everyone's opinion, it would be better if everyone justified rather than just saying the titles.

There's really no song that I hate on this album, I listen to all of them with pleasure. And I think that out of all her albums, it's the only one where I like all the songs. However there are a few songs that to me, are not as good as the others.

Donatella : The song I like the less in ARTPOP, it's too... I don't know, glam, rich, fancy ? But I know she's not taking it seriously and she's having fun with this one. The melody just doesn't hook me.

Jewels N Drugs : A lot of people don't like this song... But as I said in another thread I love the second chorus, and Gaga's parts are great. But I'm not a fan of the featuring artists, to me rap often sounds the same...

G.U.Y : I don't know why so many people love this song. I hate to say this but it's really too commercial, not original, the chorus just sounds like one of these stupid pop songs everyone does. But I like the beginning and the part in the bridge when she talks and there's a rise to the chorus, and of course the Nein Zedd part.

Sexxx Dreams : Again, the chorus is too commercial, not original, the lyrics are cringy. I'm only talking about the chorus here ! I love how she mixes her singing and talking voice in the verses, and the lyrics from the second verse are amazing.

Gypsy : It's just the studio version, it destroyed everything... Overproduced, as some people said. It could have been great if her voice on "Toniiiiiiight" wasn't hidden with all these backing vocals and sounds. Same on the live versions where she doesn't do an all-acoustic performance, we barely hear her voice on the chorus... The only time she brought something interesting in it was for the artRave (the last one at least, I don't know if she did the same in the others). It's the only thing that disappointed me when I first listened to ARTPOP, I was looking forward to it with her performance in Berlin and this production destroyed it...

Once more, I still like these songs a lot and these are just some things here and there that I'm not a fan of.

It's interesting to see that most people don't dislike ARTPOP, Applause, Do What U Want, Venus, G.U.Y, and Jewels N Drugs, Dope, Swine, Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, Fashion! are the most hated ones. It even hurts me how so many of you don't like Swine, I'm in love with this song, when she first sang it I was amazed she could do this with her voice, I thought "ok next you better do metal or something like that". I never understood the hate with Fashion! too, it's not iconic but it's beautiful, fun, her voice is great and it makes you feel "on top of the world". Mary Jane Holland too, I don't like drugs and all ot that but this song is so great.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

monsterdino
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Fashion, j&d, Venus and aura 

u are joking right?? only j&d is bad

Archived