Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets about #BLM

Solitaire

Featured Posts

15jocart

I'm so happy about this, it was about time :giveup:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch
2 hours ago, Zakariah said:

I understand where ur coming from but tbh no it's not rlly an odd timing if u think abt it bcos it's happening every single day, whether it's being reported on the news or not. :)

Every day where? In the ghettos where they shoot each other perhaps. Those numbers are astounding.

FBI Stats Matter. 258 black people TOTAL out of a 319 million population died in police related incidents in 2015. Whites were double that. 5,000 deaths came from foodborne diseases, 3,000 in auto accidents. The actual facts when you look at them don't back up the liberal claim that black people are being murdered and mowed down in the streets.

Of course there is discrimination and it should be dealt with 100% but personally I am tired of the media and Obama skewing the real data. Celebrities like Gaga will just eat it up, especially the liberal ones. I was hoping Gaga wouldn't endorse a terrorist group, but I will find a way to get over it as I do ALL things. I still love her because I know her heart is in the right place. 

Omg I am honestly relieved  :giveup:

I was so worried that she would tweet All lives matter or some **** like that :laughga:

I'm glad she's talking about this, I was beggining to think that she'd never acknowledge the BLM movement 

Loved the tweet :hug:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

River

No "All Lives Matter"!! SHE'S SAFE!!!:woot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GunninMan
13 minutes ago, bombshell2nite said:

I was hoping Gaga wouldn't endorse a terrorist group, but I will find a way to get over it as I do ALL things. I still love her because I know her heart is in the right place. 

A terrorist group?! Girl you better run for the hills

Shadowcrest

everyone having to follow through with saying they are with BLM because otherwise they will be lambasted by fanatics everywhere :emma:

SilkSpectre0
26 minutes ago, bombshell2nite said:

Every day where? In the ghettos where they shoot each other perhaps. Those numbers are astounding.

FBI Stats Matter. 258 black people TOTAL out of a 319 million population died in police related incidents in 2015. Whites were double that. 5,000 deaths came from foodborne diseases, 3,000 in auto accidents. The actual facts when you look at them don't back up the liberal claim that black people are being murdered and mowed down in the streets.

Of course there is discrimination and it should be dealt with 100% but personally I am tired of the media and Obama skewing the real data. Celebrities like Gaga will just eat it up, especially the liberal ones. I was hoping Gaga wouldn't endorse a terrorist group, but I will find a way to get over it as I do ALL things. I still love her because I know her heart is in the right place. 

Wow another racist who needs to go back to school and learn percentages. 

AlexanderLevi2
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

This is one of the reasons I didn't want her to say anything about BLM. If she addressed the issues black people face, that's great, but BLM?

I can already hear the movement's supporters saying "we don't need some white woman to fight our battles", others will say "she's just exploiting the struggles we/they face for attention", and I can already hear the opposition saying "so she's an anti-cop terrorist supporter?" :rip:

I guess we'll see how it goes :poot:

The person who is silent takes the side of the oppressor. I'm glad she said this.

And you guys realize that no matter what she says there will be SOMEONE who disagrees. Right?

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2
36 minutes ago, bombshell2nite said:

Okay but you realize there is a smaller population of black people versus white people... Right?

So now you are skewing the data for your own purposes :toofunny: Or just ignorant enough to not dig deeper.

Currently listening to Joanne

Whispering
40 minutes ago, bombshell2nite said:

Although black men make up only 6 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 40 percent of the unarmed men shot to death by police this year. A disproportionate number — 3 in 5 — of those killed after exhibiting less threatening behavior were black or Hispanic.

Neither the media, nor Obama are skewing the data. You are simply ignoring the facts and statistics. 

Good for Gaga! She is paying attention to the information and real facts and she cares enough to support those who are asking for change. 

Archived