๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Will ARTPOP be appreciated if LG5 fails?

Ronlop

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will ARTPOP be appreciated if LG5 fails?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Ronlop

ย 

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-Cover.jpg

ย 

ย 

I personally think ARTPOP will be much more appreciated once LG5 will be released.

It happened with Born This Way and considering ARTPOP is a pretty decent pop album if you ignore it's commercial performance, I'm predicting the same delayed-appreciation to it as well.

I'll even add that because LG5 will be very different than what she did in the past (I'm assuming here but I think it's pretty safe to say with all of these recent signs), ARTPOP will be remembered as Gaga's last dance-pop album and basically the last album from Lady Gaga as the world knew her.ย 

ย 

ย 

Reality

If it fails,ย then probably. But, ARTPOP's already a great album, people may not like it just because it didn't perform as well as her previous albums.ย 

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

dannydevito

well you can see little meltdowner's hypocrisy with BTW, that was a considered flop in its time and very risky with genres mixing and stuff and then Gaga releases a flopier album and everybody loves BTW again because at least it sold 1M copies in one week and was correctly promoted at least on the first months after the release, so if LG5 fails ARTPOP will be considered a masterpiece by both critics and fans and i have no doubt about that tbh. The hypocrisy is real.

Well, TFM was considered legendary after BTW "flopped", BTW was appreciated after ARTPOP "flopped", so, yeah, pretty much, the chain continues

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

crisTEAne

possibly.ย 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

littlepotter

A true reverse Born This Wayian expedition

chaeri pls

Prismatic

I just want to say, I like ARTPOP. It could have been her best if she cut it short.ย 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

3 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I just want to say, I like ARTPOP. It could have been her best if she cut it short.ย 

Yes it could have,ย if she only choose her singles more wisely...

monstereo
2 minutes ago, Nono said:

Nothing can fall lower than ARTPOPย :poot:

This.

There's zero chance LG5 will be worse than ARTPOP, considering the producers she's working with.

FATCAT

ARTPOP as an album, maybe, but ARTPOP as the "project" will still be an abject failure.

Purr more, hiss less.

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, Nono said:

Nothing can fall lower than ARTPOPย :poot:

dont quote me @T E Aย ย :neyde:

gurl.ย :neyde:ย 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LUO YI

Yes,people change when something worse happens. But personally, I won't like ARTPOP even if Gaga retires. ARTPOP could have been her best, but it's an actual mess. And before you say I hate it bc of the success and blah blah blah, I loved the era with all of my heart.ย 

The night sky tells all

Archived