💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 first single: You and I

Nono

Featured Posts

How would you react if Gaga never released you and I and saved it for LG5s first single? Would you like that sound for LG5? Or do you want that bop to shake your booty in the club? :derpga: 

I would have liked it but right now after so many artists releasing slow ballad type songs like rise, make me (even tho I love it) I need a bop from gaga please

weed

Mmm if I had NEVER heard it before, well BTW would've been different and ARTPOP could've been way different 

but I think ignoring all that, it would be an ok first single, just edited and updated and made a lil fresh

Kermit

Elton did say You & I's and Bad Romance's. :interestinga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PartySick

I would rather it stay as a BTW song tbh. Maybe a re-release with a slightly different style and changed lyrics? Although...it was for Luc and changing it for Taylor when she could just as easily write another song for him would be beyond tacky...Nevermind :poot:

You and I could fit with the rumored rock inspired style LG5 might have so I wouldn't hate it :happy:

💚

Just now, DominicB said:

Elton did say You & I's and Bad Romance's. 

I know :stalkga:

Kermit
Just now, Nono said:

I know :stalkga:

:excuseu: Get ready for Gaga's Tropical House bop produced by Skrillex and Blood Diamond.

:excuseu: Get ready for RedOne's update.

:excuseu: Get ready for Gaga's "Like a Prayer" produced by Nile.

:excuseu: Get ready for it to be cancelled.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Just now, DominicB said:

:excuseu: Get ready for Gaga's Tropical House bop produced by Skrillex and Blood Diamond.

:excuseu: Get ready for RedOne's update.

:excuseu: Get ready for Gaga's "Like a Prayer" produced by Nile.

:excuseu: Get ready for it to be cancelled.

The last one :green::rip:

ryanripley

i ran at "first single" without reading the tag :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Harry

This is weird to think about.. idk.

I don't think I liked the production much when I first heard the studio version but it grew massively on me, and now it's probably one of my favourite Gaga songs. So I imagine my reaction would be similar. Though I do want her to go down that kinda route now, maybe without the country elements.

Decodekid

idk i just hope the lead is as long as bad romance

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived