Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Little Monsters and Compassion

Gagadonna

Did Gaga make you someone better?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Did Gaga make you someone better?

• Definitely. I am a kinder and more compassionate person now, and I try to accept and to understand people before judging them. I really integrated the concept of #BornThisWay (and #MusicNotTheBling)
    • I have not changed (either I'm still a bitch or I am moderate)

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Yeah, I was wondering whether Gaga promoting kindness and compassion actually affected her fans and the way they behave with other people. 

MaryJaneHolland

seriously, she doesn't

i've always been nice and kind :wub:

unfortunately :neyde:

Yuuri

I'd like to say I've been nice, but if you'd piss me off. Expect yourself to be dragged and back.

Seeka

Some people only like her music. It isn't out job to promote her message.

I am a kind person (when not here) and I enjoy helping others because I get warm fuzzies.

KyliesChild

Well, Gaga has made me a better person but she never made me kinder or compassionate in a sense. However she opened my eyes in issues that aren't being talked about where I live. She made me braver but my bravery is all in the mix of different things personally. But she has influenced me in the way of teaching me new things since ‘08. I believe I've always had that state of mind of being compassionate to others, so maybe?

MonsterOfficial

moderate. like i'm really compassionate and accepting (like gags), but I turn into a bitch if you cross the line

exorcise my mind

ryanripley

recently, yes, she's opened my eyes to the importance of kindness and spreading love but i still pretend to be "bitchy" as a joke

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Eros92

I can be a real bitch sometimes but I DO think about haha Gags would feel if she saw a fan act like that to someone cause it's the opposite of what she stands for so I usually end up feeling bad :neyde:

I've always been compassionate and accepting I guess, Gaga didn't affect that. But she did bring us together, and the sense of unity she made between fans has seemed to amplify that compassion and allow it to reach out further (if that makes sense). 

Archived