💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Make Me" Debuts at #31 on Pop Radio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

With only three days of airplay for the the week, Britney Spears' new song "Make Me" has debuted on Pop Radio at #31. 

This is a great start for Britney. 

Radio seems to be really receptive to the song. I heard it on the radio today and blasted it. 

I have a feeling this could be a hit. 

britney-spears-make-me-cover-art-breathe

Source: http://www.billboard.com/artist/297529/britney-spears/chart?sort=date&f=381

dannydevito

the song is so good but ofc it will debut high if she payed the radios for stream

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

With only three days of airplay for the the week, Britney Spears' new song "Make Me" has debuted on Pop Radio at #31. 

This is a great start for Britney. 

Radio seems to be really receptive to the song. I heard it on the radio today and blasted it. 

I have a feeling this could be a hit. 

britney-spears-make-me-cover-art-breathe

Source: http://www.billboard.com/artist/297529/britney-spears/chart?sort=date&f=381

:applause:

Please warm the number 1 spot for Gaga

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Heard it on the radio today. Sounds so good on radio.

It really does, i like it even more than when i play it on my iphone. 

BuzzcutSeason

Im glad she's doing well

when i read this i feared they somehow sped up the tracking week and she debuted at 31 on the Hot 100 :toofunny:

I'm loving the song, but the fact that her boots are a different shade of white than her bikini bugs me every time I see the cover :poot: 

JustAnotherDay

IM SO HAPPY FOR HER! :hug:

According to Kworb on the daily charts she has jumped to 26 with 2512 spins and an audience impression of almost 23 million. Not bad for a song that was released less then a week ago by an artist that is supposedly "over," meanwhile Rise is at 41 with 783 spins and an audience impression of around 5.3 million. Britney will definitely have the radio in her side for this era. Wherever Make Me debutes on the hot 100 I am positive it will eventually outpeak, espciecially since her streaming is picking up and she already has radio support

was NickARTPOP

Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

IM SO HAPPY FOR HER! :hug:

According to Kworb on the daily charts she has jumped to 26 with 2512 spins and an audience impression of almost 23 million. Not bad for a song that was released less then a week ago by an artist that is supposedly "over," meanwhile Rise is at 41 with 783 spins and an audience impression of around 5.3 million. Britney will definitely have the radio in her side for this era. Wherever Make Me debutes on the hot 100 I am positive it will eventually outpeak, espciecially since her streaming is picking up and she already has radio support

Just had to bring up rise in a negative way. This forums sometimes. :saladga:

JustAnotherDay
7 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

Just had to bring up rise in a negative way. This forums sometimes. :saladga:

I was only using Rise as a point if comparison, Rise is having decent first week AirPlay and I wanted to use it to show that Make Me is having above average first week airplay

was NickARTPOP

Archived