💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga need a man to be complete?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

I read a lot of comments on the breakup tags and many of y'all were saying you thought "Taylor completed Gaga " :madge:

I know it's not as bad as people on Twitter saying Gaga hit the jackpot with Taylor blah blah blah and she lost, excuse me . She's the jackpot.

Gaga is a saint , this is the strongest woman ever to walk this planet. She is Free bitch and will always be. And sure there's nothing wrong with settling down getting married and started a family, and if Gaga was really looking forward to that then my heart is hurting for her, I can't imagine how painful that must me.

if the breakup ends up being true , and whether it's bitter/civil I just hope Gaga will rise above, and come out stronger than ever. I'm going to be honest, the past 5 years she's been with Taylor I personally feel her artistic light/glow has been dimming and slowly fading away, idk if it's hard focusing between following ur passion and maintaining your love life, but I guess it's possible to do both aswell. Idk we don't know any facts and why they broke up so there is no valid argument here, I'm just wondering, Gaga did joke about when she's having sex with a men she can feel her creative juices sucked out through her ******

Im not saying I know what's best for her because I do not , I don't live with her ,I don't know her personally. But I will say I know what it's like when ur trying to be in a relationship and you feel like you've lost yourself and you can't focus on you anymore. Which is most important .or it could be vice/versa Taylor maybe didn't feel Gaga was focusing on him .

Gaga changed a lot being  with Taylor, being with someone 5 years does that, she used to be very independent minded /extremely private about her love life, and her views about  "career over a man "were very explicit . But then she did get submissive , and kind of fulfilled that stereotypical view of a wife/girlfriend which she kind of went against during Begining of her career (nothing wrong with being submissive) I just miss her being a bad asss.

in conclusion, I sense that Gaga is well aware, this is a pivotal time in her career, probably the most important, and maybe her prioritizing on her career could be the best outcome out of this sad breakup .

I really wish the best for her , she is a fighter and it's amazing that we are all sending love to her, let's just all be gentle and don't harrass her with "where is lg5" :saladga:

But cant wait for Gaga to "single" handedly destroy all ur faves with her new music . I have a feeling it's going to be amazing guys.

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, VANTABLACK said:

I just hope Gaga will rise above, and come out stronger than ever

Buy #Rise on iTunes

Gagaplayer315

Yeah but you're not Gaga, how could you even know?

Teri Hatcher

stop

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

politicqxs

Horny and celibate like Rihanna here we go 

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇩đŸ‡Ș converting to â˜Ș and marrying four girls

VANTABLACK
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Buy #Rise on iTunes

I'm serious guys 

tumblr_m7wzgyAbiG1rnttduo4_250.gif

Dangerous Man

Thank you in advance,

I don't wanna dance (nope)

I don't need your hands all over me

If I want a man,

Then I'mma get a man

But it's never my priority

I was in my zone,

Before you came along,

Don't want you to take this personal

:rockstar:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VANTABLACK
3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Yeah but you're not Gaga, how could you even know?

I know I'm not Gaga ,

thats why it's under the "opinion tag" and I even said if u could actually read that "I don't know her"   :awkney:

but im human I've had boy problems . 

Impostor
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

sex???

no shade, no pun, but doesn't she need sex? :laughga:

she can **** whoever she wants

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Naomi said:

that's right tho :laughga:

Sizzily

How many of these guilt trip threads are we gonna have this week. :toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

VANTABLACK
3 minutes ago, Naomi said:

:firega: and I hope she does, I don't mind her  being Rihanna for a month or two 

Sister
6 minutes ago, Licq said:

Horny and celibate like Rihanna here we go 

A nun's way is the correct way~

................. On topic:

Of course Gaga doesn't NEED a man to exist, but a lover / partner feels nice and everyone is happiest when living life with someone who makes them feel happy and truly cared for.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

fede ARTPOP

Talking seriously I just wish the best for her, after 5 years if they decided to split maybe they have a good reason and is time to move on....

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Archived