Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Taylor split

Michael

Featured Posts

Kermit

:excuseu:This has GOT to work out. If it's gonna end, then at least they ended on respectful and agreeing terms, unlike some celebrities...

:excuseu: I'm sure they'll pull through. That photo Gaga posted on her Instagram, was enough said and a standalone explanation for why they belong together. 

:excuseu: + they both have GREAT asses.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Domino said:

Actually. I love gaga but I for real think she did cheat on Luc with Taylor

They were over by the time the You And I video was being recorded 

crushedlemonice
4 minutes ago, Carmex said:

They were over by the time the You And I video was being recorded 

I also recall Luc asking Gaga fans on twitter in 2011 to help win her back, which doesn't really seem logical if she was the one who cheated on him

2 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

I also recall Luc asking Gaga fans on twitter in 2011 to help win her back, which doesn't really seem logical if she was the one who cheated on him

They were over for the Born This Way era, the You and I video + Jo Calderone persona was her way of saying goodbye and dealing with it. That was obvious but I guess not to most fans! He was also heavily blocking fans on Twitter in '11 (myself included) and then it was her and Taylor from that point on. 

Also exactly! She never cheated. They weren't together when she blew up hence why she was dating others.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, DominicB said:

:excuseu: + they both have GREAT asses.

They cancel each other out, though.

tumblr_mbccyuYrdM1qzlgkno2_1280.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

Kermit
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

cancel

:excuseu: Cancel. mmmm, her favorite thing to do.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FATCAT
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:excuseu: Cancel. mmmm, her favorite thing to do.

2po9ssk.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

VersaceKing

I am rooting for them to come back for each other, remember they had several break-ups during those 5 years (ex. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-boyfriend-taylor-kinney-split-20120503 or http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2013110415471/lady-gaga-splits-from-taylor-kinney/

I believe they will work on it again and come back together, marrying and being happy together again.:hug::wub:

bblough
2 hours ago, Carmex said:

The last sentence is heart breaking

I know....it kills me.

I think this is her gracious, dignified way of saying it's over.  "We are both ambitious artists, hoping to work through long-distance and complicated schedules to continue the simple love we have always shared." But to me the key word is "work".  When it becomes work, it's kind of over in a relatively new relationship.  In a long relationship, you can look back and realize sometimes it wasn't so easy and so you had to work at it to make it to 20 years for example.  But, if you have to work at it after only 5 years.....yikes.  I want them to stay together if they want, in the future.  But, I just think he's a tad too boring/normal for her to stay excited about him.  She may find out......that's exactly what she needs.  I hate to think he's trying to take advantage as some have suggested.

River
10 minutes ago, bblough said:

I know....it kills me.

I think this is her gracious, dignified way of saying it's over.  "We are both ambitious artists, hoping to work through long-distance and complicated schedules to continue the simple love we have always shared." But to me the key word is "work".  When it becomes work, it's kind of over in a relatively new relationship.  In a long relationship, you can look back and realize sometimes it wasn't so easy and so you had to work at it to make it to 20 years for example.  But, if you have to work at it after only 5 years.....yikes.  I want them to stay together if they want, in the future.  But, I just think he's a tad too boring/normal for her to stay excited about him.  She may find out......that's exactly what she needs.  I hate to think he's trying to take advantage as some have suggested.

relationship is work, it's not like in a tv show that everything is so easy and perfect... you need to work to keep the fire on, the trust, the daily life, everything.. some days you can even love you partner less and you need to work on yourself to love your partner more.. it happens.. we are not robots..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SarahYuko
11 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

No she doesn´t. Fans who make trending topics on twitter, give you likes on Instagram, cheer for you at concerts or wait for you outside of hotels, airports and apartments can never equal the one on one love that supports you and brings life into you in situations so difficult that "fans" can´t get involved in. Doesn´t matter how deep the connection with fans is.That's why I think that their relationship was worthy of her sacrificing her career just a little bit.

Pardon me, I didn't mean to imply that we can fill that void or equal the fulfilment that a relationship can give her. I agree that their relationship could have been given more commitment and sacrifice, surely it would have been worth it. I understand how fans' love and support to their idols seem to amount to nothing from that perspective.

Archived