💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where did madonnas email to gaga go?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

The email blessing ha for born this way? Did gaga send it to Hillary clintons private email server and it got deleted? Or did gaga never receive it? Just wondering 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Didymus

First off: Gaga never claimed Madonna sent that, she claimed "Madonna's people" (whatever that means) sent it. Madonna's rep then denied that happened.

Didymus

I don't believe that e-mail came from someone who was actually part of Madonna's team or close circle. Maybe it was someone more or less close to her, but I can't imagine Madonna's rep would deny that, knowing full well that Gaga had the evidence.

So I don't think any of them lied, but Gaga just made a dumb decision to act like she had received Madonna's blessing because some random dude/chick told her they didn't think she ripped her off.

RAMROD

It was a scam

tumblr_o7p3q6eRlt1sn16i2o1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley

it ended up in the same place as Act II, the app, the venus video, the dwuw video, the second btw video, the btw ball dvd, the ARTPOP documentary, the next gagavision and first version of lg5

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

crisTEAne
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Madonna is senile, that's why she said that :laughga:

drag yo fave.

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Dangerous Man

Probably got sabotaged by a creature that starts with letter...

0650b870-d638-0132-4616-0ebc4eccb42f.png

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

crisTEAne
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

not you again :madge:

:confused:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bonkers

I think at that point Gaga made the wrong assumption that Madonna would have her back.  She had no way to know what a petty woman she actually is.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Ronlop
28 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't believe that e-mail came from someone who was actually part of Madonna's team or close circle. Maybe it was someone more or less close to her, but I can't imagine Madonna's rep would deny that, knowing full well that Gaga had the evidence.

So I don't think any of them lied, but Gaga just made a dumb decision to act like she had received Madonna's blessing because some random dude/chick told her they didn't think she ripped her off.

That's a reach though.

I know you're a Madonna fan but why did you come to a conclusion that it wasn't someone from Madonna's team? Like what evidence do you have?

Archived