๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Will Gaga change her old music to the new LG5 sound?

Red

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Red said:

I don't think she will necessarily slow down songs, just bring them closer to Rock and farther from EDM

i'd prefer disco, like this:

ย 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i'd prefer disco, like this:

ย 

I do see it happening, imagine if we get a groovier version of Just Dance or Poker Face? :flutter:ย 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Didymus

Anyway, let me bring up that Gaga said she'd re-arrange her songs on tour from now on, based on her experiences with performing jazz live a year ago :shrug:ย 

Might be another broken promise in the making though.

Shipper

Still waiting for an acousticย album of all her hits. With only her voice and the piano, that is where she shines best.ย :excited2:

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Just now, Didymus said:

Anyway, let me bring up that Gaga said she'd re-arrange her songs on tour from now on, based on her experiences with performing jazz live a year ago :shrug:ย 

Might be another broken promise in the making though.

She did??? Find the receipts so I can put them in the OP please :giveup:ย 

Dominic

I think she sounds brilliant, one of her best.ย 

She's always switched up the styles of her songs, it's one of the reasons I love her because she always adapts and no show is ever the same.ย 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Red said:

I do see it happening, imagine if we get a groovier version of Just Dance or Poker Face? :flutter:ย 

tumblr_n7eaa8O76a1syvl0do2_400.gifperfection

ย 

I think she's bored of performing the same version always... She'll change them for sure.. Give me that disco that I love Gagsus

ZiggyZiggs

YES! Gaga has evolved and matured. I am very sure that LG5 will not have a typical pop sound rather a more funk psychedelic disco pop sound (Mark, Tame Impala)ย and soaring vocals

Slayer

Yes, she will. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.ย :gaycat:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

2 minutes ago, etron said:

Yes, she will. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.ย :gaycat:

ย 

Didymus
16 minutes ago, Red said:

She did??? Find the receipts so I can put them in the OP please :giveup:ย 

Can't find it now. It was in some irrelevant interview that never got mentioned here or anywhere else. But I'm 100% sure she said that what she loved about singing jazz was that she could sing something different every night and that she would like to bring that to her next pop tour as well, changing the song structures etc. to allow her more freedom on stage. She also said, to my dismay (probably the reason I remember it well lol) that the idea of re-arranging pop songs live like that was very controversial :madge:ย A bit of delusion to top that off.

Gagadonna
48 minutes ago, Red said:

Also, some months ago she sang a "Dope" version of Bad Romance.

??

London GUY

Honestly Paparazzi and TEOG would slay with knew intros, but Just Dance, Poker Face and Applause need those original intros, maybe keep them but as she reaches the first verse, make them rockier?

REPLAY

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

??

ย 

Just now, London GUY said:

Honestly Paparazzi and TEOG would slay with knew intros, but Just Dance, Poker Face and Applause need those original intros, maybe keep them but as she reaches the first verse, make them rockier?

To be fair, since the Monster Ball she has been singing a rock version of Just Dance that kills your fave's career one second inย 

Archived