Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift/Kanye West Super Thread

Bebe

Featured Posts

AdAstra

I love how the rest of the pop world is destroying itself and Gags is on the beach in Mexico like 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

Isn't it illegal to audiotape someone without their permission in a telephone call?

PopBitch
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

What did Taylor say in response to the Famous line originally? I forgot.

I posted what her rep said above.

"Kanye did not call for approval, but to ask Taylor to release his single 'Famous' on her Twitter account,” her publicist told Us Weekly. “She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous.'"

Cameltoe Chariot
34 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

A true reverse compromising tape expedition 

I swear to god overtime someone makes a reverse warhol expedition joke I die laughing :diane::laughga:

Kulture Kiari
2 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Isn't it illegal to audiotape someone without their permission in a telephone call?

CNjcsqPUAAAtdZc.jpg

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

"Kanye did not call for approval, but to ask Taylor to release his single 'Famous' on her Twitter account,” her publicist told Us Weekly. “She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous.'"

Is this also about Taylor when she accepted AOTY and talked about people taking credit for other people's success?

Bebe
8 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

This, I didn't hear Kanye run the "I made that bitch famous" line past her which I would have thought was the most problematic line. Referring to her as 'that bitch' and taking credit for Taylor's success... I would have felt disrespected after that line if I was in Taylor's shoes.

I mean the whole "She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message" part is clearly completely BS though. She didn't at all caution him about releasing the song... She said it was a compliment. 

PopBitch

Here's more of what was said from the Daily Mail from an article in The Sun.

"But the Bad Blood singer says that although the phonecall did take place, she never heard the song and, as a result, she could not give her full approval.

However, The Sun has seen a letter from Taylor's lawyers demanding that Kanye destroy the phone recording.

Ongoing battle: Kim claimed that Taylor had not only approved the lyrics, but also agreed to laugh about the song at the Grammy awards

A source told the paper: 'Taylor got her lawyers to threaten Kanye and demanded that the recording was killed. They stressed the phone call was confidential and that publishing it would violate her rights.

'It validates that a taped conversation where Taylor was on board with the song does exist, and just shows how worried she is about the truth coming out.'

But Taylor has not taken the comments lying down, and after the revelation came to light, her team released a statement, which read: 'Kanye West and Taylor only spoke once on the phone while she was on vacation with her family in January of 2016 and they have never spoken since. 

Choosing teams: Kim had called out Taylor in her cover story, saying that she HAD in fact approved those controversial lyrics from Kanye single, while on a taped phone call.

'Taylor has never denied that conversation took place.

'It was on that phone call that Kanye West also asked her to release the song on her Twitter account, which she declined to do. 

'Kanye West never told Taylor he was going to use the term, "that b**ch" in referencing her. A song cannot be approved if it was never heard. Kanye West never played the song for Taylor Swift.'

The team went on to say that Taylor only heard the track for the first time when everyone else did and felt 'humiliated' by the lyrics."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3650292/Taylor-Swift-demanded-evidence-approved-Kanye-West-song-DESTROYED.html#ixzz4EjCW35tf 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

uo111

A 9 second video coming from the trashiest people on the planet that shows literally nothing?

Okay. 

People will believe whatever they want to believe. 

Andrew Warhola
15 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Exactly. Even though her rep apparently lied about the first part. I'm still waiting on that footage of Kanye asking to use that specific line. Maybe one of the many people who ran to this thread to celebrate this achievement in the history of humanity could point me in the right direction. :shrug:

I can't believe I'm defending Taylor Swift, I couldn't care less about her. :rip: But you'd think Gaga fans would be more careful before jumping on hate wagons. :shrug: The spitefulness with which some of you guys want to see Taylor Swift fall apart and have a breakdown is quite terrifying :/

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

elijahfan

He doesn't seem to say the "I made that bitch famous" line to her though. It was arguably the most problematic element of the song - you guys are a bit quick at making conclusions. Taylor never denied that conversation took place anyway.

Reality
9 minutes ago, AdAstra said:

I love how the rest of the pop world is destroying itself and Gags is on the beach in Mexico like 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ha comeback is upon us 

🃏🖤👹

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic
  • Sara unpinned this topic

Archived