💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift/Kanye West Super Thread

Bebe

Featured Posts

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

I see, all I can say is that is not the norm and the general public are far less hard on men when they do wrong things and that's not something that I'm making up. So I can only wish that they call her out on her bullshit because she deserves it but then forget about this whole unnecessary and immature incident.

I'm not saying that their isn't rampant sexism, but this even will most likely stick with her. Just like when Kanye interrupted her, it's a talking point.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JesseBabe

I'm just confused as to why the line "I made that bitch famous" such an issue for her? Like why she continues to bring it and act like that's the most controversial part of the verse. She was cool with the line, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex", yet she wasn't cool with being called a bitch in a rap song? She lied and said that that conversation never took place, when in fact it did. She was in on it the whole time, Kayne literally called her, rapped the part with her name in it, asked for permission to use her name in the verse, and she wants to get all technical and say she never "heard the song" and never gave him permission to release it. Girl.... what. :saladga::huh:

2 hours ago, vanus said:

its interesting how everyone loved taylor in 2014/15 and now they all hate her 
gp is stupid :saladga:

Because it's cool to hate an artist when everyone else is :sis: 

SKANK
Just now, DXPE said:

but at the Grammys she made it very public that she was offended by him taking credit for her "fame" during her speech. he played her the part about making her famous on the phone and she said it was clever? now all of a sudden she has decided that she is offended by being called "that *****" instead of her fame being taken credit for? very interesting:madge:

You hit the nail on the head.

jojuun
1 minute ago, DXPE said:

but at the Grammys she made it very public that she was offended by him taking credit for her "fame" during her speech. he played her the part about making her famous on the phone and she said it was clever? now all of a sudden she has decided that she is offended by being called "that *****" instead of her fame being taken credit for? very interesting:madge:

#EXPOSED #ONCEAGAIN 

migamiga

Wouldn't have been in this mess of you were honest from the get go. No sympathy. 

AdAstra
4 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Ever since that incident happened, she's been acting as the victim of everything that happens in her life. She is not genuine at all.

I think that's sort of what started it all, she saw how much she could profit from the "victim hood" situation and now doesn't know how to deal with confrontation any other way than that. 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, DXPE said:

YES. EXPOSE IT FURTHER. 

Dangerous Man

That moment when you got exposed as Regina in sheep clothing + a malevolent snake. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Majora said:

I'm LIVING for this drama 

You should change your name to Dakota :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

Higher

She is such a snake. :air: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

sipthistea

All of them are attention freaks. I don't even understand why is Kim Kardashian famous. 

This is very pathetic and childish. From both sides. 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, JesseBabe said:

I'm just confused as to why the line "I made that bitch famous" such an issue for her? 

Because she saw people's reaction before being able to comment on it, and she could play the victim.

Cold and calculated.

hX983OU.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

SpookyKid

BURNNNNNN SNAKE, BUUURRRNNNNN

E2B.gif?918

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic
  • Sara unpinned this topic

Archived