Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Do you feel like Gaga has abandoned us monsters?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

I get what you mean. Even in 2014 she would still make Gagavisions and film herself singing and stuff to show us. I find it weird how she only does that stuff when she's musically active now... 

This is what I was talking about. I think I almost cried when I first saw it. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Tumblr said:

I agree sis but I feel like Gaga spoiled us way too much at the start of her career up until late 2013- early 2014. Artists don't usually do to fans what she does. She probably grew out of it, like we need to.

Look at Justin Bieber, he loved his fans at the start and there was so much interaction but now he literally hates them so much :toofunny: So at least she doesn't hate us after all these years!

I feel like Ariana will one day stop doing hundreds of twitter replies to her fans like she does all the time. And stop using snapchat. She'll just grow out of it.

It's really sad tho :diane:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

She only needs us when she needs album sales. :madge:

Jk.

Or am I? :hor:

I'm starting to think the same. :wtf:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JamJams

I mean she's definitely been less interactive that she used to be, but mean she's grown up, she has a husband and is busy enjoying life and making music, I would t say she's abandoned us. Give her some time and when the LG5 era begins I'm sure she will so excited to be back and we will all start hearing more from her :staymad:

bluffin with ur muffin

LynpheaStar

I am a stan, I met her, I love her. But I never was THAT connected with her cuz I simply don't know her personally, but I care for her; very much!

With that said, yes, it's very visible the connection between her and the fanbase  (what is left of it) slowly faded the last years. 

I'm more then happy that she lives her life and I have no problem with that, but if, like you said, she suddenly LOVES us again when stuff is on sale, I'll be eye rolling.

Like I said I have no problem with the lack of connection, she and we grew up, maybe out of the mother/little monster age, but I know there are enough fans out there that see her as a second mother, and for them I wish she gives a lil more attention. 

shane_c

She doesnt want to be thinking about her fans when she's making the album, she wants to do whats best artistically. Her fans also pester her about it and she doesnt want to be pressured, thats bad for her creativity.  When its done she'll interact more.

Kermit

ok

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Sableye

"now it's all about the stuff that she wants to do for herself"

And we owe her the time to take her distance after all she's done for us.

FATCAT
17 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

Yes we monster let her down because of the ARTPOP sales and this is ha revenge.

She should be happy it got what it did. :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, shane_c said:

She doesnt want to be thinking about her fans when she's making the album, she wants to do whats best artistically. Her fans also pester her about it and she doesnt want to be pressured, thats bad for her creativity.  When its done she'll interact more.

This is also what's wrong with ARTPOP. Just reflect on Aura's vocals fiasco.

Purr more, hiss less.

Lord Temptation

She is keeping quiet because she is trying to find herself. All adults do this when they have been betrayed and hurt by those they love and used to think they knew. I was a hermit from ages 24- now because my friends let me down. I'm trying to build my life back on track now that I'm 27 and about to turn 28. Please don't be upset with Gaga. She is only trying to discover her true self, away from fame, away from millions of anonymous people who demand so many things of her. I just hope she finds what she is looking for, because I know that as soon as she does, she will want to share it with us. She will never give up on us Monsters. That I know for sure.

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

She is keeping quiet because she is trying to find herself. All adults do this when they have been betrayed and hurt by those they love and used to think they knew. I was a hermit from ages 24- now because my friends let me down. I'm trying to build my life back on track now that I'm 27 and about to turn 28. Please don't be upset with Gaga. She is only trying to discover her true self, away from fame, away from millions of anonymous people who demand so many things of her. I just hope she finds what she is looking for, because I know that as soon as she does, she will want to share it with us. She will never give up on us Monsters. That I know for sure.

Wise words. May God hear you!

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Ronk
53 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I wouldn't blame her if she did. 

This.  But she didn't.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived