question

Should LG5 be Gaga's Last Album?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

Nope, but if it flops it might be her last pop album. Gaga loves sucess and she seems to turn away from everything that doesn't reach her own expectations in terms of success.

She got success with C2C ? Let's do another one ! Acclaim for AHS ? Let's do it again ! As long as there's acclaim, she'll be there.

On the other hand, when she did her directing debut with TEOG, she stopped right after because of our reactions. When DWUW and Venus didn't take off in the charts, the whole era was basically stopped. LittleMonsters.com not becoming a big thing ? Dropped shortly after.

I'm not surprised LG5 isn't coming. She must be working really hard for it to make sure it will find its audience. But if it flops, I think she will just get pregnant, and her pop career will just be left where the GP stopped : in 2012 with the Born This Way Ball. After that, she'll just embrace a full-time career as an actress and jazz singer. I think it's now a fact that she's so over her pop persona, with all the dancing, staging and weirdness that many of us miss from her.

In the end, we'll see, but I'm convinced of one thing : LG5's lead single will either break or revive her pop career.

L E O

Of course yes. She'll probably around 95 when she'll release it, she won't get time to release another one.

Reidstar

"I'm going to be making music for the next 30 years"

You can either hear it through Interscope Records or on Stanton Street

(if she ever leaves the commercial music industry)

she'll always make music, people will always want to hear it (little monsters not the gp)

JamJams

I just want her to do what makes her happy! if thats music or acting or even something else! She always puts out her best work when she's happy :firega:

bluffin with ur muffin

high heeled fem
9 hours ago, vanus said:

no but this should be ur last thread

FlyingF

i dont know why everyones going crazy at this, she even said she always wanted to be an actor more than a singer, just music worked out first... it was sad to me that she isn't as genuine and passionate an artist as i first thought, but whatever it's her life and she has the talent to do a lot of things so fair play to her

iamjackh
13 hours ago, BabyDory said:

Branching off of @Decodekid thread,

2015 and 2016 are really twisting opinions on how far we all think Gaga will continue with music as the forefront of her future career. 

If LG5 is a hit album (#1 debut, critically acclaimed, a couple #1 singles, wins some big awards, hopefully a grammy) then I would not be against the idea of Gaga making a full crossover to acting. Especially if LG5 comes out in 2017, that would give her almost a whole decade in the music limelight. 

If LG5 smashes, should she go out with a bang and call music quits, leaving her last studio album to be remembered as her most succesful but also her Gagexit from music?

Seeing her do huge movies and winning oscars could be awesome.

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

Don't say that... Ever! She needs to make music forever:excited2: I will die without her music

madonna-and-lady-gaga-fight-o.gif

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

ZiggyZiggs
19 hours ago, vanus said:

no but this should be ur last thread

:air: 

PS: loving ur avi :giveup:

AlexanderMagno
17 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:

On the other hand, when she did her directing debut with TEOG, she stopped right after because of our reactions. When DWUW and Venus didn't take off in the charts, the whole era was basically stopped. LittleMonsters.com not becoming a big thing ? Dropped shortly after.

Although I agree with everything you said, this is not right. She directed Marry the Night alone (while TEOG was co-directed by her and the Haus). She directed G.U.Y. (a very stubborn move in my opinion). She insisted in LittleMonsters.com for a whole year.

Archived