Learning with Gaga: I'm Shiny and I Know It

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

nativenewyorker
23 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

need me one of those!

same! :laughga:

avalon x

Gurl, give me a tldr version and just tell me if it ain't good or not.

tumblr_lgwg90Pbsh1qzyldfo1_500.gif

Spoiler

jk, sis :firega: I'll bookmark it for later.

1 hour ago, Sunny said:

This is some Nancy Drew investigation sis!
I love it

:diane: God bless you for mentioning the apostle.

donutellha
2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Yeah, she did look great, but I can't get over it anyways. Her old lips were iconic and she had the most beautiful bone structure ever and I can shake the feeling that she did this on purpose to distract from her beauty and focus on her music.

queen of making herself ugly 4 the music

BGYubeO.jpg

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

avalon x

Do the face masks have collagen in them? Could you tell me what the face masks contain and how it's good for us?

And also which brand does she use? How is it compared to other brands + their prices?

Am I asking too many questions? :diane:

KyliesChild
5 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Do the face masks have collagen in them? Could you tell me what the face masks contain and how it's good for us?

And also which brand does she use? How is it compared to other brands + their prices?

Am I asking too many questions?

Well, there are many face masks that do contain collagen and the prices range from $2-$200. Lady Gaga used a lip mask to plump her lips without the “silly bruising".

Well, collagen helps keep your skin moisturized and reduce wrinkles. By the age of 30 you lose the amount of collagen in your system. Remember that collagen isn't just good for your skin, but for your whole body. These drinks and masks aren't guaranteed to go towards your skin, it is your body that decides how your collagen intake would be used. You lose collagen by stress and more symptoms.

Here is an article saying some benefits: https://draxe.com/what-is-collagen/

I'm not sure the brand that she uses for her face, however if I do find it I would gladly inform you.

avalon x
1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

Well, there are many face masks that do contain collagen and the prices range from $2-$200. Lady Gaga used a lip mask to plump her lips without the “silly bruising".

Well, collagen helps keep your skin moisturized and reduce wrinkles. By the age of 30 you lose the amount of collagen in your system. Remember that collagen isn't just good for your skin, but for your whole body. These drinks and masks aren't guaranteed to go towards your skin, it is your body that decides how your collagen intake would be used. You lose collagen by stress and more symptoms.

Here is an article saying some benefits: https://draxe.com/what-is-collagen/

I'm not sure the brand that she uses for her face, however if I do find it I would gladly inform you.

EM102_10_sistagirl.gif?itok=9hA07lYm

Helxig

What about the use of products that contain stabilised retinol, niacinamide, ascorbic acid etc which stimulate collagen production, block damage from the sun, and improve cell communication etc?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Miel

This was a fun read! I'm marine bio, but this is still a great read.

3 points in and ready for more

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

What about the use of products that contain stabilised retinol, niacinamide, ascorbic acid etc which stimulate collagen production, block damage from the sun, and improve cell communication etc?

That'll be the new article today plus I'm thinking about doing something about technology today, so maybe there will be two articles today. Plus I will also add in Gaga and her use of plant stem cell masks.

Archived