Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Kylie wants to be like Gaga

Nono

Featured Posts

"If I could do whatever I wanted, I would have a successful makeup line, and I would want to hopefully start more businesses, and just be, like, a businesswoman, and then, hopefully, I'll go off the map. When I'm, like, 30, I want to go off the map, have a family, and live in Malibu with a farm, and just raise my own chickens."
– Kylie Jenner said to Interview

30, Malibu farm, chickens... We all want that Kylie:derpga::derpga::derpga: :derpga::derpga::derpga:

gaga the queen of Malibu farm still setting trends I see...and yall making fun of ha :poot:

Duella Dvil

Which Kylie... Minogue or The one who sold an already existing makeup kit and is accidentally related to a talentless family...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

kabirartfling

Kylie can never plant such a big zuccini in her farm :toofunny:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9FmYLABlNEXKxqqbOjf9

Give your love to me

2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Which Kylie... Minogue or The one who sold an already existing makeup kit and is accidentally related to a talentless family...

The second one :poot:

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Kylie Minogue is 48 it's obviously not her :laughga:

JaneTheC
6 minutes ago, Nono said:

Sue me, Taylor S. :hor:

You're lucky i didn't find anything:neyde:

eM52xS0.png

crisTEAne

she was recently in budapest, right? a girl i know shared a selfie with her on facebook and said that she acted quite cold until she told her she loves her lipstick, pulled out its autograph card (?), and got it signed. :flop: 

more on topic: best of luck, kylie! you can do whatever you want—it's a given, basically. you're lucky as hell.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

River

I came for Minogue, got Jenner :fthis:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

monsterdino
1 hour ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

THANK YOU, If anyone should be called just Kylie thats should be about Kylie Minogue, not Jenner

Archived