Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Done with Gaga

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

The fact that people here take the OP so seriously and get mad when he's OBVIOUSLY trolling...smh :wtf:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
30 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

She's an adult and she's 30! She was never a role model for kids, for adults she was as she helped the LGBT. Cmon flop fans! Hate Gaga for getting pulled over with no license plate! Celebrities do bigger **** than Gaga. Chris brown beat the **** out of Rihanna. Man let her live her life. She can't always be perfect cause she's Lady Gaga. She's bloody human and she can make mistakes 

My comment was obviously entirely sarcasm :neyde: 

ToxicHot

Good one OP.

latest?cb=20151109194505

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Pablo

I'm guessing this is satire. I mean come on, getting a ticket isn't a big deal. I'm sure you follow every single driving law 100% of the time :excuseu:

Don't visit my profile

PartySick

This is a joke, right? :poot:

I don't feel like reading all eight pages :poot:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

lego
6 hours ago, Shadow said:

Hillary-Hilarious.png

y'all need some work...

Bloody funny

hillary-clinton%20VAMPIRO.jpg

FreePalestine

Boyboi12
7 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I can't deal with her radical behavior lately

NO PLATES IS NO BIG DEAL??!!! You could have killed someone Stefani Germanotta!!!!!!

She needs rehab immediately 

She could kill someone with plates 👀 Are you being serious? The plates are not a big deal, she doesn't even have to worry about insurance because she is a multimillionaire! Some of you guys need to grow up 

Ferrer Zorola
7 hours ago, caseymonster said:

Gaga is singing about sex. Gaga uses lyrics like rich as piss. Gaga has her tits shooting fire. Gaga is wearig crosses on her punani. Gaga is wearing meat. And this is what makes u think shes a role model? Grow up! Shes a rock star! Besides its not like she pisses in a bucket and spits on her fans, this is legit nothinng.

but she does piss on buckets...

LIFE IS GOOD

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

She could kill someone with plates 👀 Are you being serious? The plates are not a big deal, she doesn't even have to worry about insurance because she is a multimillionaire! Some of you guys need to grow up 

AGAIN, my post was entirely sarcastic :saladga:

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

AGAIN, my post was entirely sarcastic :saladga:

My b👀

aphrodisease

It's legal in California to not have licence plates for a limited time! You actually have 3 months to get them. Bill Gates used to do the same ... There is an > interesting article about it < ! Chill out boy :wtfga:

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

Reality

She's just a Bad Kid.

But really, was this suppose to be a serious thread??

🃏🖤👹

Daenerys

Funny thing is, is that her truck is CLEARLY new. When you first get a vehicle and register it at the dmv it takes 2-4 weeks for your plates and registration to get to you. Even if you're a celebrity, the DMV does not offer privileged or expedited shipping, it's not how it works. 

So if you're serious then get educated. Because you're CLEARLY an inexperienced driver and a child. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

My comment was obviously entirely sarcasm :neyde: 

Sorry I realized that later 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived