💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Should Gaga skydive onto the VMA red carpet?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I think it'd be epic if Gaga skydiver onto the red carpet at the VMAs if she performs her new single, Gaga is known for amazing red carpet entrances so sky diving on to the carpet would be incredible. All cameras would be on her as she lands. Also the plane could have a sign that says Buy *insert name of the song here*. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

I'm pretty sure Will Smith skydived onto the red carpet for Kids Choice Awards, on Nickelodeon, like in 2012.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

dannydevito

inb4 she does this trusting the little managers and be like

tumblr_mrwq5lqsny1r2omp9o1_r1_500.gif

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

I'm pretty sure Will Smith skydived onto the red carpet for Kids Choice Awards, on Nickelodeon, like in 2012.

Gaga could do it better

RAMROD

You mean like "Queen Elizabeth"? :poot:

https://youtu.be/1AS-dCdYZbo

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO

Will the skydiving be symbolizing her single's drop off the charts after its first week? :poot:

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Will the skydiving be symbolizing her single's drop off the charts after its first week? 

Nope, it will symbolize the fact that everyone else dropped off the chart to make room for Gaga occupying the entire chart. 

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

the last thing she needs is un-needed over the top attention 

How is that the case? She's Lady Gaga, just because she's done some jazz doesn't mean she shouldn't do awesome attention grabbing stuff anymore. 

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Born To Slay said:

How is that the case? She's Lady Gaga, just because she's done some jazz doesn't mean she shouldn't do awesome attention grabbing stuff anymore. 

no i agree its just that there's no need for it. Like something attention grabbing that's interesting. or with a purpose.

BLACKOUTbritney
3 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

4laInGf.gif

SHE DID THAT:diane:

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

no i agree its just that there's no need for it. Like something attention grabbing that's interesting. or with a purpose.

I'd say skydiving onto the red carpet from a plane with a banner that says buy *insert song title here* dressed in an awesome outfit is pretty damn interesting.

BuzzcutSeason
9 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I'd say skydiving onto the red carpet from a plane with a banner that says buy *insert song title here* dressed in an awesome outfit is pretty damn interesting.

Yea personally i just think its a little much. There would prolly be some awesome gif's tho. 

Archived