64 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I like this concept and the single will sound like that
    • I like the concept but the single won't sound like that
    • I don't like the concept but it will sound like that
    • I do t like the concept and it won't sound like that

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

So many people have speculated what the lead single will sound like, and I think I've come up with a sound that would sound incredible and be commercially successful. I think Gaga should release an uptempo ballad (a la TEOG) with a rap feature. An uptempo ballad would be appealing to pop radio along with adult contemporary and hot adult contemporary, the rap feature would also make it appeal to urban and rythmic radio (albeit on a smaller scale). The rap feature will also help it in the streaming department which will be especially important considering the roll of streaming currently. Of course the song has to be good, I thing the sound should be similer to her own songs TEOG and Gypsy, and similer to other songs like We Belong Together and Chandelier, it should be produced by Mark Ronson of course so it would sound similer to his music. This sound would appeal to the gp while introducing a new sound into the mainstream at the same time. The lyrical themes should be about rebirth, similer to All Things Go (by Nicki Minaj) and Wide Awake (you know who sings this). This would be good because the lyrics can apply to Gaga while still being relatable to the gp. The rap feature should be done by someone like Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, or Drake because they are big rappers and will garner more streams sand are also good at doing more serious rap. Slightly off topic but the video should be the length of the song and should have similer themes to the Marry The Night video where she is at a low point and gets higher. Do you think this is a good concept for the lead single, I feel like it is in the direction she will be going and also takes into consideration what is popular on the charts and what would be successful which, let's face it, will be taken into consideration when the single is released. 

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

no

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Gagz4Gaga

Please no more rap for any Gaga song, thank you very much :saladga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

SissyFromSpace

no :rip:

and a super hell no if that "rapper" is nicki minaj :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

President Trump

Delete your account 

(to sensitive users and mod team : this is clearly said in jest)

Ma ma pa pa pa

HauntingHollow

please no rappers on her album ever again, just no :saladga:

excuse-me-no.gif

tumblr_lnli4nAVtn1qd38ki.gif

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif

giphy.gif

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Reality
15 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

So many people have speculated what the lead single will sound like, and I think I've come up with a sound that would sound incredible and be commercially successful. I think Gaga should release an uptempo ballad (a la TEOG) with a rap feature. An uptempo ballad would be appealing to pop radio along with adult contemporary and hot adult contemporary, the rap feature would also make it appeal to urban and rythmic radio (albeit on a smaller scale). The rap feature will also help it in the streaming department which will be especially important considering the roll of streaming currently. Of course the song has to be good, I thing the sound should be similer to her own songs TEOG and Gypsy, and similer to other songs like We Belong Together and Chandelier, it should be produced by Mark Ronson of course so it would sound similer to his music. This sound would appeal to the gp while introducing a new sound into the mainstream at the same time. The lyrical themes should be about rebirth, similer to All Things Go (by Nicki Minaj) and Wide Awake (you know who sings this). This would be good because the lyrics can apply to Gaga while still being relatable to the gp. The rap feature should be done by someone like Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, or Drake because they are big rappers and will garner more streams sand are also good at doing more serious rap. Slightly off topic but the video should be the length of the song and should have similer themes to the Marry The Night video where she is at a low point and gets higher. Do you think this is a good concept for the lead single, I feel like it is in the direction she will be going and also takes into consideration what is popular on the charts and what would be successful which, let's face it, will be taken into consideration when the single is released. 

tumblr_mslf5nb8v01sqetqno3_500.gif

Spoiler

...But really, I don't think the lead will have a rap feature on it. It may be an uptempo ballad; I'd like that. However, I realistically I think it may be a soul track (ala "Back to Black") or perhaps rock inspired, an uptempo pop-style ballad, maybe, but no rap. 

🃏🖤👹

HOTNebraskaGuy

No more rap please.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

adamsenigma

Yes please, so many of you don't want gagz to collab with a rapper just because of JnD but let's remember that the song itself is a terrible bad produced song, and gaga sounds awful there  I think something like Legendary Lovers by Katy would fit Gagz. It's pure pop, and it's a GOOD song, it was supposed to have a remix feat. Drake but well. 

Sableye

There are SO many artists who do this. 
She's trying to do something new, silly goose.

Archived