Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

So Haus of Dre is fake right?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

I know everyone talks about this account so I finally got around to checking it out. 

He says a lot of stuff, but it all seems like bull ****.  He follows everyone allegedly working on LG5, plus Rhianna and Beyonce.  He also follows Giorgio Moroder who we officially know isn't on LG5.  Sooooo I'm pretty sure this account is fake but I'm not sure. 

Has he been right about stuff before? 

kvnrp

Just becuase he follows someone, doesn't mean that he knows them personally :neyde:

This whole insider thingy needs to stop already :madge:

MaryJaneHolland

i love insiders, they hype me so much :diane: i dont care whether they're fake or real

Ronlop
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"He also follows Giorgio Moroder who we officially know isn't on LG5."

Do we?

Yes. He confirmed that he is "still waiting for her call."

QueenGaga

He seems pretty real to me. I'll tell how his words are true in one of my upcoming threads 

QueenGaga
21 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i love insiders, they hype me so much :diane: i dont care whether they're fake or real

The sad truth for both of us :emma:

Didymus
15 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Yes. He confirmed that he is "still waiting for her call."

Except last year he said he did record several tracks with Gaga and they could possibly be on LG5 if Gaga chooses them :madge:

gagzus
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Except last year he said he did record several tracks with Gaga and they could possibly be on LG5 if Gaga chooses them :madge:

When was this? I only remember him saying he recorded some synth loops and other stuff and sent her them, don't remember him ever saying he was with her recording 

Didymus
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

When was this? I only remember him saying he recorded some synth loops and other stuff and sent her them, don't remember him ever saying he was with her recording 

Well, it's not really clear. They were scheduled to record, but Giorgio had to cancel because he was sick. He said they'd get back together when he was better but we never got a confirmation about whether or not that happened (I'm guessing that it's possible the lost phonecall refers to that, but that would mean Gaga ignored him for over a year lol):

"I was supposed to be in the studio with her a week ago, but I got a cold. I’ll see her when I’m back. I have about five or six tracks, just basic ideas. Drums, keyboard, bass. This is for her new album — that’s the intention. I was hoping that maybe I can convince her to have one of the songs for my album. If I could convince her, well that would be incredible." (2015, Idolator)

Archived