Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Wildest Gaga-related daydream

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Who else imagines what heights Gaga would scale next? What is your most extreme to date?

Mine was that Gaga invents a new omni-musical instrument called Gagaphone that revolutionizes music somehow, and its use ushers the Gagaism genre, changing the game completely and spawning offshoots that use the Gagaphone like Gaga rock, Gaga rap, Gaga urban, alternative Gaga, Black swedish Gaga heavy metal with a side of fries :laughga:

she gets celebrated as a living legend and restarts a rock era and she performs with Bruce Springsteen, a reformed Eagles (this was before Frey's death--RIP :rip:), Iron Maiden and wins all sorts of accolades :firega:

Madonna then sees the light, confesses on the dance floor under the glass disco ball and creates THE definitive pop collab song :queenga:

p.s. send help, i'm going crazy :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MaryJaneHolland

Madonna and Gaga performing on an award show :neyde: And have a #1 smash hit single :neyde:

kvnrp
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Gagaphone

She waited for Telephone Pt. 2 to release

an actual Telephone :udidnt:

Queen of business strategies.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

She waited for Telephone Pt. 2 to release

an actual Telephone :udidnt:

Queen of business strategies.

All messages and calls are directed to Gaga and Gaga-related products. All ringtones are automatically changed to Gaga songs. Voice mail prompts always have "Buy ARTPOP on iTunes".

Queen! :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PunkTheFunk

Gaga snatching that EGOT eventually :diane:

An Emmy for AHS6

An Oscar for Best Actress in Madonna's biopic

And a Tony for Best Play ("The Edge of Glory: A Jukebox Musical")

DeanWinchester
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

An Oscar for Best Actress in Madonna's biopic

:applause:

But who would be Gaga in the eventual MDNA-era scenes? :udidnt:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PunkTheFunk
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

:applause:

But who would be Gaga in the eventual MDNA-era scenes? :udidnt:

Meghan Trainor in a bacon dress

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Meghan Trainor in a bacon dress

Mess :emma:

i was waiting for you to say Madonna so I could say a true reverse warholian experience :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

donutellha

I remember when G.U.Y. entered the charts

whoops, that was just a dream

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Neight Shayde

daydreamed about a teaser concept for LG5.

lady+gaga+paparazzi.jpg

an updated, slower version of this would be amazing idk it was a daydream so :queenga:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

daydreamed about a teaser concept for LG5.

lady+gaga+paparazzi.jpg

an updated, slower version of this would be amazing idk it was a daydream so :queenga:

LG5 might be a daydream tbh :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RAMROD

Gaga do a free headlining tour in every each countries in thus world for free to raise awareness and money for AIDS research, and Global warming which also featuring all of her artists friends who decides to participate for good cause.

Something like Live 8 but grander.

Also, I wish for her to stream her album launch party show live by satellite and streamed on movie theatres around the world, this has been done by KoRn in 2002 for their 5th album, Untouchables, on to 40 movie theaters in 30 major U.S. cities, so this is very possible to be done by Gaga as well, except, of course, grander. Not many doing this yet.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustAnotherDay

My wildest dream is that LG5 would break many records, it would sell over 2 million in the first week and then become the fastest album to ever be certified diamond by selling over 1 million each week for a month, she would then break another record by having six number one singles from the album, it would then have two more top 5 singles breaking the record for most top ten and most top 5 singles from one album. She would then rerelease the album which would garner 3 more number ones and become the best selling re-release of all time. The album would of course be met with critical acclaim and receive 85+ on metacritic. The album would be a visual album and be released with a video for every song, each video would be a chapter in an overarching story, however with each single release she would make a second video that is separate from the story. She would have at least one performance/interview per week and would consistently be the most googled person every week and her name would constantly trend on Twitter even when she didn't do anything. Despite the fact she was everywhere she wouldn't be over exposed and her next album would have at least one number one and 3 top tens. The album would introduce a new genre into the mainstream like the Fame did but on a bigger scale. This is obviously and extremely deluded dream that would never happen in a million years but it is my wildest dream for her.

was NickARTPOP

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

My wildest dream is that LG5 would break many records, it would sell over 2 million in the first week and then become the fastest album to ever be certified platinum by selling over 1 million each week for a month, she would then break another record by having six number one singles from the album, it would then have two more top 5 singles breaking the record for most top ten and most top 5 singles from one album. She would then rerelease the album which would garner 3 more number ones and become the best selling re-release of all time. The album would of course be met with critical acclaim and receive 85+ on metacritic. The album would be a visual album and be released with a video for every song, each video would be a chapter in an overarching story, however with each single release she would make a second video that is separate from the story. She would have at least one performance/interview per week and would consistently be the most googled person every week and her name would constantly trend on Twitter even when she didn't do anything. Despite the fact she was everywhere she wouldn't be over exposed and her next album would have at least one number one and 3 top tens. The album would introduce a new genre into the mainstream like the Fame did but on a bigger scale. This is obviously and extremely deluded dream that would never happen in a million years but it is my wildest dream for her.

I live for this :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived