💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Zachary calls Gaga

DONATAS

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

I used to like him but then realized he's not really reviewing things and more just dancing around and screaming "biiiiitxh". 

little monsters are so pressed... yall need to stop hating on him... my god Gaga preaches acceptance and this fan base is always on standby to judge and criticize even when there is absolutely NO NEED...Some of yall need to let go of your bitterness at everything that is not wht u used to or like,,,, its disgusting...

2 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

I used to like him but then realized he's not really reviewing things and more just dancing around and screaming "biiiiitxh". 

2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

He swears alot, specially does alot of hand movements And the drama level is HIGH . Disturbing references are always present in his videos and idk i personally Don't find him funny at all but people laugh at his videos :wtf:

little monsters are so pressed... yall need to stop hating on him... my god Gaga preaches acceptance and this fan base is always on standby to judge and criticize even when there is absolutely NO NEED...Some of yall need to let go of your bitterness at everything that is not wht u used to or like,,,, its disgusting...

kabirartfling
12 minutes ago, PUKKIE said:

Wtf no ones hating on him, i just said i don't find him funny at all, and thats an opinion, Hell you too have opinion about not finding someone pleasing or funny enough, you don't see me dragging you?  Stop over reacting for once please.

Give your love to me

HOTNebraskaGuy
31 minutes ago, PUKKIE said:

So I can't have an opinion? Hunty YOU need to let it go. It's not like I'm creating a hate account and making threads about how much I hate him. You're blowing things out of proportion. Stop.  

One, five, ten lay a million on me

QueenGaga
5 hours ago, T E A said:

when he kept saying 'bitch' and gagz kept covering her mouth. :air: 

Oh ma God that was hillarious especially when he was reacting to Applause 

6 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

So I can't have an opinion? Hunty YOU need to let it go. It's not like I'm creating a hate account and making threads about how much I hate him. You're blowing things out of proportion. Stop.  

k

Archived